Commander Hate Thread

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
http://thelandryhat.com/2012/12/24/dallas-cowboys-vs-washington-Commanders-a-rivalry-in-smack-talk/

A little sampling from me, on my hatred of the Commanders with some smack talk topics right in their faces.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I just love how much Skins fans are freaking out about this game.

Biggest game in Commanders history?

Will this be highest ever rated game in NFL history?

Has there ever been a bigger game to finish the season?

Well, Skins fans; the same thing happened last year.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Phoward12;4919048 said:
It's the same as the RG3 vs. Romo debate...we have a lot of hope at the QB position because Griffin has looked dynamic and is a decade younger. As far as owners go, Snyder has backed off the past two years and ceded the decision-making to Shanahan and Allen almost exclusively. Jones is still very much involved. I think that favors us as well.

As for what you said, I'd agree Dallas' roster is probably a bit better than ours when all players on both sides are healthy.

Your very blessed that little Danny finally gets it. Our owner is great but our GM is still very delusional.
Since JJ was going off the Giant blueprint from last year, he'll probably go off of your's this year (if you win this week) and eventually when he's 100 years old he'll finally understand the common denominator which is to quick mettling.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hostile;4919944 said:
http://thelandryhat.com/2012/12/24/dallas-cowboys-vs-washington-Commanders-a-rivalry-in-smack-talk/

A little sampling from me, on my hatred of the Commanders with some smack talk topics right in their faces.

outflippinstanding

MikMak

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4919907 said:
Well, he's consistent. Don't really need Romo to change anything.

Consistency would be doing the same thing for many years, like Romo has.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RomoTo00.htm

RGIII has never proved consistency as he is only a rookie.

Also, Romo is asked to do much more than RGIII throwing the ball so it's just a given he will have more picks.

Consistently throwing picks at inopportune moments maybe. There's a lot of qualifiers in your Romo assessment.

Like I said I think Romo's a good quarterback but not the whole package and he's been playing long enough that I don't see him changing much.

You know it and I know it. 33 out of 33 teams would take RG3 over Romo in a heart beat.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MikMak;4920015 said:
Consistently throwing picks at inopportune moments maybe. There's a lot of qualifiers in your Romo assessment.

Like I said I think Romo's a good quarterback but not the whole package and he's been playing long enough that I don't see him changing much.

You know it and I know it. 33 out of 33 teams would take RG3 over Romo in a heart beat.
Which 2 college teams?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MikMak;4920019 said:
Sorry 32 out of 32 teams would take RG3 over Romo.
Speculation at best.

I like the kid though. if he can stay healthy or ahead of DCs game planning to stop him I think you have a good one.

MikMak

Reaction score
Hostile;4920021 said:
Speculation at best.

I like the kid though. if he can stay healthy or ahead of DCs game planning to stop him I think you have a good one.

The health part is a valid criticism. He's got the arm and accuracy so he doesn't really have to be a super mobile quarterback.

Picking up a good backup quarterback was a wise decision.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
MikMak;4920015 said:

tumblr_loxbb3QY8o1ql0sq0o1_500.gif

No, I'm perfectly happy with Romo as our QB and I'd love to see him win more than anything. You think what you will about Romo, but I know we have an outstanding QB who I root for more than anybody. All of the hate he has received, and struggles we have had (as a team) with him running the helm will make victory that much sweeter. I waited for the same thing with Dirk; and you know what, that Championship run he had was so damn exciting and fun to watch. It makes victory that much better. Commanders fans have suffered as well and if RGIII ever takes you to the promise land you know exactly what I am talking about. Romo is our guy, and I'll be rooting for him till the end. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MikMak;4920023 said:
And Texas still likes to consider the Cowboys "America's team". Maybe goes back to that whole secession thing.:confused:
It isn't just Texas sonny boy. Even you know who America's Team is and you wouldn't deny it under the right conditions, meaning away from your own bias.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MikMak;4920028 said:
The health part is a valid criticism. He's got the arm and accuracy so he doesn't really have to be a super mobile quarterback.

Picking up a good backup quarterback was a wise decision.
I like Cousins too. Was very sad you guys picked him.

MikMak

Reaction score
Hostile;4920033 said:
I like Cousins too. Was very sad you guys picked him.

I hope we don't trade him unless it's some great offer.

Really between these two teams whomever wins I don't see either team going particularly far in the playoffs. Too many issues for both teams.

I think that poll showing most people want the Commanders to win is mostly because they'd like to see RG3 play in the playoffs which would be exciting to watch.

Commanders D is not very good at all. I think both the Commanders and Cowboys would have a real hard time beating either SF or Seahawks. They'd both be big underdogs.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MikMak;4920019 said:
Sorry 32 out of 32 teams would take RG3 over Romo.

I take Romo over RG3.....Romo is not as injury prone.....also, he is far more resilient. No matter how much negativity Romo has to endure, he continues to come back with avengence.

I think RG3 is a very special talent.....but would he be able to carry a team on his back without a running game and a shotty defense the way Romo has? I doubt he could at this point in his career or at any point for the next handful of years.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Biggems;4920113 said:
I take Romo over RG3.....Romo is not as injury prone.....also, he is far more resilient. No matter how much negativity Romo has to endure, he continues to come back with avengence.

I think RG3 is a very special talent.....but would he be able to carry a team on his back without a running game and a shotty defense the way Romo has? I doubt he could at this point in his career or at any point for the next handful of years.

It's honestly incredible how professional Romo is. With all of the hate and negativity he receives, he is always a calm and collective professional. He is the model of somebody you want as a leader in your franchise. How can you hate the guy?

juck

Reaction score
Neither team is doing jack after this game anyways. Solid teams will steam roll both. GB,Atl,Sea...