Commander Hate Thread

mldardy

Reaction score
juck;4920139 said:
Neither team is doing jack after this game anyways. Solid teams will steam roll both. GB,Atl,Sea...
Yes those teams have down jack recently:rolleyes: and recent history shows there is no way teams making it in on the last week of the regular season go on to do much once they get into the playoffs.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MikMak;4920015 said:
Consistently throwing picks at inopportune moments maybe. There's a lot of qualifiers in your Romo assessment.

It doesn't surprise me that this interpretation of Romo exists--heck, half our own fans who watch every Cowboy game felt this way at one point. What does surprise me is that so many smart fans persist in believing it despite what actually happens the games and how obviously untrue the fantasy as when you simply look at either his game tape or his stat line.

juck

Reaction score
mldardy;4920143 said:
Yes those teams have down jack recently:rolleyes: and recent history shows there is no way teams making it in on the last week of the regular go on to do much once they get into the playoffs.
Both teams defenses are putrid. Ours is because of injuries. Aaron Rodgers,Matty Ice,Wilson,even Kaepernick will hang 30 plus on them.

mldardy

Reaction score
juck;4920151 said:
Both teams defenses are putrid. Ours is because of injuries. Aaron Rodgers,Matty Ice,Wilson,even Kaepernick will hang 30 plus on them.
OK thanks Scarface.:rolleyes:

ilovejerry

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;4919368 said:
If you grew up there and lived there for 30 years, and your a Cowboys fan, you wouldnt respect it. You would hate everything about it and his nonsense! He just happens to be on a video. The other myriads of Foreskin fans are just like him, even if they dont do videos.

What's not to respect the guys a fan. a Delusional idiotic one but a fan. I can respect that. Even though he likes a crappy organization, he is no different then iggle, steeler, 49er or giants fan's. I don't live there but I live in an area that has divisional rivalry and couldn't care less. I thought his video was amusing if not funny, If you don't get it and your anger doesn't allow for you to see it for an amusing clown fan, then so be it.

Lazyking

Reaction score
I don't hate the deadskins as much as the Eagles (Michael Irvin incident is burned into my brain) but I would love to stick it to em in the last game.. With RG3 on the rise, the more likely we won't own them as much as we have but if we do when it counts, that's all that matters.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
31371991.jpg

CowboyGil

Reaction score
I pretty much hate any team that isn't the Cowboys. Deadskins included. And plus because PG-13 grew up in Texas as a BRONCOS fan! Idgit.

:mad: :skins: :skins: :skins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins:

Sonny#9

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4920117 said:
It's honestly incredible how professional Romo is. With all of the hate and negativity he receives, he is always a calm and collective professional. He is the model of somebody you want as a leader in your franchise. How can you hate the guy?

It's the same reason people here hate Griffin -- he plays for the Commanders. I dislike Romo as a player only b/c he plays for the Cowboys. As a person though, he really does not get enough credit.

You never really hear about what the good guys in the NFL do, only the d-bags.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
They may be Commanders fanboys, but they seems to have more stuff to laugh at Washington than Dallas

[youtube]DyiUXZaEiA0[/youtube]

ilovejerry

Reaction score
BringBackThatOleTimeBoys;4920647 said:
They may be Commanders fanboys, but they seems to have more stuff to laugh at Washington than Dallas

[youtube]DyiUXZaEiA0[/youtube]

This guy is so cool, My hero, wow I wish I can grow up and be just like him, His production value and his creativeness is the likes I have never seen Peter Jackson would love to make a video like this... what a great fan and team

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Sonny#9;4920593 said:
It's the same reason people here hate Griffin -- he plays for the Commanders. I dislike Romo as a player only b/c he plays for the Cowboys. As a person though, he really does not get enough credit.

You never really hear about what the good guys in the NFL do, only the d-bags.

True, RGIII carries himself well also. These are the types of guys you want as models in the NFL.

While were at it, time to rewatch Things Cowboy Fans say.

[youtube]IloucIzkfB4[/youtube]

Sonny#9

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4920928 said:
True, RGIII carries himself well also. These are the types of guys you want as models in the NFL.

While were at it, time to rewatch Things Cowboy Fans say.

That guy is pretty funny - his things Commanders Fans say is pretty dead on...

Fmart322

Reaction score
Cowboys=SuperBowl;4918982 said:
Let's hear how much and why you hate the dreaded and foul team from Washington!

I hate the logo, the fans dressed as woman pigs, the ignorance of majority of their fans, their colors, their owner, cooley's jazzercize outfits, I JUST HATE THEM!!!!!!:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Like I was saying in another thread. I haven't seen ANYONE in a Commanders hat, jersey, shirt ect.. since H.W.Bush was president. Yet they say we're fair weather fans.
Every girl who wears those hideous colors shrinks to 5'1" and gains 25lbs and puts on 3 chins. Girls like that aren't even house broken, they're used to going behind bushes. Picture Peter from family guy with the same bodily functions and haircut.

ihatedallas.com

Reaction score
It saddens me to see so much hate in the world. Especially a thread dedicated to it.

I think the majority of us Skins fans are just thrilled to be relevant again and actually have a shot going into these games.

I hope the Skins win. I hope no major injuries - either side.

Happy Holidays All.

Fmart322

Reaction score
ihatedallas.com;4921187 said:
It saddens me to see so much hate in the world. Especially a thread dedicated to it.

I think the majority of us Skins fans are just thrilled to be relevant again and actually have a shot going into these games.

I hope the Skins win. I hope no major injuries - either side.

Happy Holidays All.

Says I hate dallas.com :rolleyes: