Commander Hate Thread

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoward12;4919027 said:
That's a shame...we love your owner. We hope he continues to make all the important personnel decisions.

3556196381_alg_ronald_mcdonald_xlarge.jpeg

Good one!

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
No, dont get me wrong....danny snyder as far as personnel decisions go, should be in our ring of honor with how he has single-handedly contributed to our domination of the foreskins...its his smirky ugly face and his being bff with tom psycho cruise...lol

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
I hate the Commanders. It's easy to understand why they would envy the cowboys though..
I mean the cowboys are 62-41-2 all time against them...

Cowboys have 5 Super Bowl wins to their 3
Cowboys have 20 divisional championships to their 7

Etc etc...
So my hate for them and their delusional fan base is strong
My anger is high as they do have the latest leg up on the cowboys from turkey day
Time to get some revenge next Sunday and kick their Ronald McDonald arses

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Growing up in the 70's I hate the skins, Art Monk, Sonny Jurgenson, Dexter Manly and the rest of the cant read bunch. When I read about Cowboys fans hating the giants or eagirls, I laugh. The only team I truly hate is the skins. And no bodies close, not the rest of the NFC East, not the stealers or the 40whiners. Not even el dorado Owens. Nothing brings up this feeling like the skins do and knowing this game means somethings magnifies the feelings. This is what a rivalry should be. The only time I allow myself enjoy hating is during this game. I love to hate the skins. This is what football is all about.

Bring on the foreskins.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Phoward12;4919027 said:
That's a shame...we love your owner. We hope he continues to make all the important personnel decisions.

Funny, the only owner/gm in the NFL worse than Jones is The Mad Midget.

You're a fan of the only team in the nfl that has no room to flap your gums.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I was listening to Sirius NFL radio earlier and a 'skins fan called in. He was talking about how great it was that the 'skins were finally back in the playoffs.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
This week is going to be awesome.

Step back for a minute and think about it. Not since the 1982 NFC Championship game have these 2 teams played a winner take all game.

This is great. Bring on the hate!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hate everything about the trashskins. Deadskins, whatever you want to call that nasty crowd AkA deadskin fans. I hate that nasty color they wear, I hate their owner, their players, and most of all, their horrible, ugly, low-life fans.

I was born to hate that organization. I hope that their fans lose a heart break game in the final seconds, and we end up in the Super Bowl because of it. I want nothing but misery for those bottom feeders.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;4919276 said:
This week is going to be awesome.

Step back for a minute and think about it. Not since the 1982 NFC Championship game have these 2 teams played a winner take all game.

This is great. Bring on the hate!

:mchammer: :spidey: :beatit:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This board is starting to stink, deadskin fans must be here.

Reaction score
Haha Deadskin trolls. I hope we give their fans the *** beating they so desperately deserve. Most delusional fan base in sports by far.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4919282 said:
Haha Deadskin trolls. I hope we give their fans the *** beating they so desperately deserve. Most delusional fan base in sports by far.

Woah Lakers! Woah!

brandymac27

Reaction score
Clove;4919277 said:
I hate everything about the trashskins. Deadskins, whatever you want to call that nasty crowd AkA deadskin fans. I hate that nasty color they wear, I hate their owner, their players, and most of all, their horrible, ugly, low-life fans.

I was born to hate that organization. I hope that their fans lose a heart break game in the final seconds, and we end up in the Super Bowl because of it. I want nothing but misery for those bottom feeders.

LOL, don't hate! Appreciate! BTW, we love you too! :D

brandymac27

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4919273 said:
Sure! It's the season of giving.

LOL, thanks!

Clove;4919281 said:
This board is starting to stink, deadskin fans must be here.

The only thing you'll be smelling is the stench of a methane cloud hovering over Fed Ex Field on Sunday after your defense craps all over it.

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4919284 said:
Woah Lakers! Woah!

Alot of Laker fans are idiots, but they at least have a reason to be cocky *******s with all the championships the team has won. Skin fans don't. They haven't even made the playoffs since 2007. Can't wait to see the look on their faces after we whoop the Skins and win the division.