Commander Hatred

Haley94

Reaction score
Just to get off the T.O. speculation and to get me some posts so you guys don’t think your all better than me J (jeese it’s like the deadheads asking how many shows you’ve been too.) I’ll post a few reasons I hate the Commanders

I hate their burgundy and gold uniforms. Who designed them a color-blind man?

I hate their stupid traditions and fight song

I hate the way they are always mortgaging their future for today. allen betthard synider, I guess it’s their way of doing things in DC?

I hate George Allan when he was alive and dead

I hate his son; the “wanna be” next president. The last thing we need is an ex skin in the white house.

I hate Gibbs and his Jesus BS. “Pray for me. Pray for the Commanders and that we are injury free. “ What a moron. As if God really cares about his selfish concerns. We all know God is a Cowboys fan anyway

I hate Thiesman and his phony used car salesman smile. After he gets fired from MNF for being an idiot, Why doesn’t he and Gibbs just start a phony televangelist show together; they can sit around with Tammy Fay and make us all sick.

I hate Portis and his multiply personalities. Get help!

I don’t mind Shawn Taylor and think he is a good player, I just hate the way the Commanders fans make him out to be hero when he’s just a thug.

I hate redkins fans, they are the most delusional of all the fans in the east. At least philly and giant fans can be critical of themselves. Besides, they are much uglier than cowboys fans. We are the handsome heros of the NFL.

I hate extremeskins and their ugly color schemed board, it looks like Dante's third stage of hell, but I do enjoy going there to see them all suffering.

That's it for now, I know there are a lot more reasons, but I’ll stop.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I hate that in this day and age, our nations capital (well sort of ) is home to a team with most likely the most racist name in all of sports. We already raped the native Americans of their land, do we need to punish them further by allowing htis (especially since htey are such a horrid franchise)

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I really started hating the skins when there fans started dressing up in dresses.. I mean,, why? I understand the hogs, wearing a pigs nose,, but why dresses?? I knew then they had no sense. And now,, they have a crossdresser ( portis) and a thug felon( taylor). What a bunch of losers.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Racist? I have an extreme disdain for the Commanders, but thats just silly.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Don't hate them...love them! Ya see, all this rivalry started over their "fight song"....:laugh2:

Back when the Boyz wanted to have an NFL franchise...they voted "no", because they "knew then", that the Cowboy would own them! And, the Boyz do own them! Snyder pay for them, but the Cowboys OWN them, always will!

If you don't know that whole story about their "little fight song", and their "little martching high school band"....:lmao2: ...

Hey, besides...they won three SuperBowls! Two of them in STRIKE SEASONS! :laugh1: They won the other one sometime back when nobody even cares!

Come on, Cowboy fans! Learn to love them...like you would a child...because that's all they are! Let them have fun too!

The reason some of their "fans" wear pig noses, and dresses is because they are really STUPID!

Learn to love them!

You ever heard of weewee envy? Yup, that be the Redtinks!

:lmao2:

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
theogt said:
Racist? I have an extreme disdain for the Commanders, but thats just silly.

I didn't call the organization racist. Rather I called their name racist..it's pretty much the equivalent of having the New York ******s, Wisconsin Wetbacks, Fresno Fags, well you get the picture

cleverusername

Reaction score
"I hate redkins fans, they are the most delusional of all the fans in the east. At least philly and giant fans can be critical of themselves. Besides, they are much uglier than cowboys fans. We are the handsome heros of the NFL. "

Classic, Best post I've seen so far.

My rank of Hatred:

1) Commanders
2) Eagles
3) 49ers
4) Giants
5) Steelers (mostly the steelers of old)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Top 5 Reasons to hate Washington:

1: Joe Theisman
2: Joe Theisman
3: Joe Theisman
4: Joe Theisman
5: Joe Theisman's hair

Top 5 reasons to love Lawrence Taylor:

1: Joe Theisman's left leg
2: Joe Theisman's left leg
3: Joe Theisman's left leg
4: Joe Theisman's left leg
5: Joe Theisman's left leg

I'm seeing a connection here.... :D

MONT17

Reaction score
Racist.... the Commanders were the last team to have a BLACK PLAYER on the roster! yeah it was a long time ago but their are alot of their fans STILL AROUND!

now if there was a team called the YELLOWSKINs with chinamans hat on the helmet people would not be fine with that...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I'm sure that the head coach and the 4 players who came up with the name back in the day thought the same thing........

Did I mention that those 5 people were native Americans......

oh yeah.....I knew there was a reason why that racist arguement never heard up in court.....

Haley94

Reaction score
Maybe they can change thier names to the Washington Pigs. It would fit with all the fat pigs in Washington. just change the logo from a Commander to a pig. You could even tie in the hog tradition.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Here they come! Like shooting fish in a barrel!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Haley94 said:
Maybe they can change thier names to the Washington Pigs. It would fit with all the fat pigs in Washington. just change the logo from a Commander to a pig. You could even tie in the hog tradition.

HEY! Why would you disgrace a PIG like that?

:laugh1:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Here they come! Like shooting fish in a barrel!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hardly.....I've been here the whole time and quite a bit longer than you I might add......I just had to point out an error in the thread, which btw should be in the OPINION ZONE.......

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Hardly.....I've been here the whole time and quite a bit longer than you I might add......I just had to point out an error in the thread, which btw should be in the OPINION ZONE.......

Ohhhh, another "I've been here longer then you poster"! You sound just like that Phenoix-Talon dude! :laugh1: You don't even know nothing about me, MR. I BEEN HERE LONGER!

Fish in a barrel!

cleverusername

Reaction score
What is the deal w/ the new mnf crew? 2 out of three are Commander supporters. thats messed up. this show is going to go downhill and fast.

Kornheiser (complete jerk), Theismann (complete fool), Trico's not as bad, but I don't really like him either.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
We all remember the last time we had an avowed Commanders fan as president... Nixon!