Commander Hatred

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Ohhhh, another "I've been here longer then you poster"! You sound just like that Phenoix-Talon dude! :laugh1: You don't even know nothing about me, MR. I BEEN HERE LONGER!

Fish in a barrel!

:confused: :confused: :confused:
I know you said "Don't" and "nothing" in the same sentence.....;)

SO.....Rather than re-read your post or mine, you'd rather mock me.......Well....at least you know the truth regardless of what you still believe....

Haley94

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I know you said "Don't" and "nothing" in the same sentence.....;)

SO.....Rather than re-read your post or mine, you'd rather mock me.......Well....at least you know the truth regardless of what you still believe....

Who the hell are you to come to our board and correct our grammar. You ain't nothing but nothing and nothing is worse than nothing. you dig!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Haley94 said:
Who the hell are you to come to our board and correct our grammar. You ain't nothing but nothing and nothing is worse than nothing. you dig!

You have, my fellow fan....have earned two Silver Stars!

:star: :star:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Haley94 said:

I'm not here to correct grammer, only false logic behind our name......Now everyone knows the origin so It can't be racist........

I only corrected the grammer to show his logic as well......more interested in ripping me than staying on topic........just giving an example that all....:cool:

Haley94

Reaction score
And if I remember correctly, the topic that i started was "why i hate the Commanders". so...stay on topic! tell us how you hate them. It's not to late to join a winner.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I'll throw in 2....

Every coach Between Gibbs to Gibbs:laugh:

Every QB between Rypien to Johnson

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I'll throw in 2....

Every coach Between Gibbs to Gibbs:laugh:

Every QB between Rypien to Johnson

Nah, I personally loved the Norv Turner days

Or better yet, the Steve "Throws alot" Spurrier days

:D

ghst187

Reaction score
Haley94 said:
I hate extremeskins and their ugly color schemed board, it looks like Dante's third stage of hell, .

now that made me laugh pretty hard, esp considering the fact that I believe that Dan Snyder is pure evil. I go back and forth between who I believe to be the antichrist....Hillary Clinton...Dan Snyder...

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
Haley94 said:
Just to get off the T.O. speculation and to get me some posts so you guys don’t think your all better than me J (jeese it’s like the deadheads asking how many shows you’ve been too.) I’ll post a few reasons I hate the Commanders

I hate their burgundy and gold uniforms. Who designed them a color-blind man?

I hate their stupid traditions and fight song

I hate the way they are always mortgaging their future for today. allen betthard synider, I guess it’s their way of doing things in DC?

I hate George Allan when he was alive and dead

I hate his son; the “wanna be” next president. The last thing we need is an ex skin in the white house.

I hate Gibbs and his Jesus BS. “Pray for me. Pray for the Commanders and that we are injury free. “ What a moron. As if God really cares about his selfish concerns. We all know God is a Cowboys fan anyway

I hate Thiesman and his phony used car salesman smile. After he gets fired from MNF for being an idiot, Why doesn’t he and Gibbs just start a phony televangelist show together; they can sit around with Tammy Fay and make us all sick.

I hate Portis and his multiply personalities. Get help!

I don’t mind Shawn Taylor and think he is a good player, I just hate the way the Commanders fans make him out to be hero when he’s just a thug.

I hate redkins fans, they are the most delusional of all the fans in the east. At least philly and giant fans can be critical of themselves. Besides, they are much uglier than cowboys fans. We are the handsome heros of the NFL.

I hate extremeskins and their ugly color schemed board, it looks like Dante's third stage of hell, but I do enjoy going there to see them all suffering.

That's it for now, I know there are a lot more reasons, but I’ll stop.

Who's Shawn Taylor?

fortdick

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
I didn't call the organization racist. Rather I called their name racist..it's pretty much the equivalent of having the New York ******s, Wisconsin Wetbacks, Fresno Fags, well you get the picture

They are in San Francisco, not Fresno!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
fortdick said:
They are in San Francisco, not Fresno!

lol.....

Nice, however EVEN if the name "Commanders" wasn't created by Native americans when was the last time you called someone a Commander back in Middle School?.......I've NEVER heard this as a racial slur......

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
do the skins even have a QB??? wasnt brunnel goin 2 the jets or sumthin? correct me if im wrong. But if im right who the hell is gna throw to "The best WR core in football"??? HAHAHA :laugh1:

I couldnt find a font 4 sarcasm

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
do the skins even have a QB??? wasnt brunnel goin 2 the jets or sumthin? correct me if im wrong. But if im right who the hell is gna throw to "The best WR core in football"??? HAHAHA :laugh1:

I couldnt find a font 4 sarcasm

naa.....That was ramsey....Brunell has about a season or 2 left.....we got the backup from the Chiefs who isn't anything special to back him up.....Basically they are grooming JC......only time will tell his story though.....:)