Commanders acquire #2 pick *Merge*

Kirbyk21

Reaction score
Just an FYI...I heard from a friend of mine that is involved with the Commanders. They acquired the pick from the Rams for their first pick this year, first round pick next year and potentially some current players.

Details should be announced to ESPN and public soon.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Its like nobody reads the rules when they sign up. :D Why is this even in the NEWS area and not in the Rumor Mill ZONE? ;)

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Is this your "friend"

LOL

http://egotastic.com/2012/03/breaking-news-Commanders-trade-for-2-draft-pick-will-nab-rg3/

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kirbyk21;4445326 said:
Just an FYI...I heard from a friend of mine that is involved with the Commanders. They acquired the pick from the Rams for their first pick this year, first round pick next year and potentially some current players.

Someone better shut this down. It does not have board cred to support it.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Dallas;4445342 said:
Its like nobody reads the rules when they sign up. :D Why is this even in the NEWS area and not in the Rumor Mill ZONE? ;)

i didnt know we had a rumor mill zone? I thought we werent suppose to put up rumors period?:confused:

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Kirbyk21;4445326 said:

..and to think Jerry gave up two No. 1 picks to Seattle for Galloway :bang2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4445346 said:
i didnt know we had a rumor mill zone? I thought we werent suppose to put up rumors period?:confused:

We aren't. ;)

bigE79

Reaction score
Kirbyk21;4445326 said:

Bull****:laugh2:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dallas;4445353 said:
Awwwww.....someone has his feelings hurt. :laugh2:
No, no feelings hurt. Just amazed at the double standard.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Just for fun let's discuss this. Do you guys honestly think it only takes a swap of 1's this year and an unknown 1 next year and a player on the Commanders team to move up and get the 2 this year?

Who could they even trade as a player to make it lucrative enough for the Rams to do it?

Players even...

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Kirbyk21;4445326 said:

i call BS....its gonna take alot more than that to get that pick

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;4445358 said:
Just for fun let's discuss this. Do you guys honestly think it only takes a swap of 1's this year and an unknown 1 next year and a player on the Commanders team to move up and get the 2 this year?

Who could they even trade as a player to make it lucrative enough for the Rams to do it?

Players even...

No, I don't. Which is why I knew it wasn't legit.

I do think the Commanders will eventually make this trade. It's just going to take more than that.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm guessing it's going to take a swap of 1sts, a 2nd, 3rd and a 2013 1st at the minimum.