Commanders acquire #2 pick *Merge*

SkinsFan82

Reaction score
Yes, Thank You *****.

At this point I'm so desperate for a franchise QB I'll ignore the fact it looks like they basically bent us over and raped us for the pick.

dgr81

Reaction score
@JayGlazer
Major scoopage: Commanders have agreed to a trade w Rams for #2 pick of draft. Rams and Skins swap first rounders this yr w Rams also getting 2 future #1s and additional picks. Story coming on fox sports dot com

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
As expected, I knew Skins would do anything, including mortgaging their future. Griffin might turn out to be good, but not sure he is worth 3 first rounds. Apparently they gave up even 2nd round this year. Just Wow!

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4445522 said:
Just anounced on nfln during arena league game.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Washington Commanders traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall...

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
deadskins02.gif

SkinsFan82

Reaction score
Yeah, Schefter is confirming Glazer.

"Washington Commanders traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall pick in a trade first reported by @JayGlazer."

I'm not sure they gave up this years 2nd.

RS12

Reaction score
MileHighReport ‏ @MileHighReport Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
WOW! #Commanders trade three 1st Rounders and a 2nd Rounder to #Rams for #2 overall pick... #Browns

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kirbyk21;4445429 said:
Touché. I see where you are coming from. However I figured I would share what I know. Won't do it again. I'll just stick to not contributing.
I hope you re-think your decision to not contribute. It sucks you took heat for this.

People by nature are skeptical creatures. I think this one post gives you enough credibility to where folks will listen with a less skeptical ear in the future.

RS12

Reaction score
They gave up alot. Think they got alot though. Facing RG3 twice a year for a long time.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kirbyk21;4445429 said:
Touché. I see where you are coming from. However I figured I would share what I know. Won't do it again. I'll just stick to not contributing.
Don't do that.

Perhaps if you are wrong more often, you might develop a cult following around here.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Poor RG3. Never had a chance. Skins gave up a ton to get him. Cursed career from the start.