Twitter: Commanders are a hotmess

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

:lmao2: Man, I skimmed across the Name of "Allen" while Sped Reding thru
( yes, I am a proud graduate of Evelyn Woodheads correspondence course:thumbup:) the Commanders Blurt of blither And got my fur half-way bristled up, to the point that I had to back trail in search of the first name George:mad:

stiletto

Reaction score
Things were way worse when Jerry was in control from 1996-~2010 or so. Since Stephen has exuded more control, it is obviously better. Not perfect but it was a clown show with Jerry pulling ALL the strings.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ugh playoff wins hurts

*Attention Mod personal on Duty: this above captured info is deemed worthy (IMO) of possibly being *denoted somewhere in the cellared archives ( er,,,as I really should check on that virulently potent fungus strain of mushroom I'd secreted along the cornered dark damp recesses from the only time I'd ventured down there, cuz' well, if you'd ever suffered bad dreams as a kid, after seeing that one black& white filmed movie; "Attack of the Mushroom People" ,,,just sayin'

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I thought the skins would be a hot mess last year. They most likely win the division if Smith didnt go down though.

Heres to them and the giants being a hot mess this year

Sydla

Reaction score
The Commanders are a hot mess.

Then again the Cowboys have been in the same number of NFC Champ games in the last 20 years as the Skins...... zero.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
And they'll still find a way to beat us once in one of our meetups.
PLEASE:rolleyes: Matty-j ,while I'll freely grant you the fact "we" were aggressively out onslaughted by the skins in last seasons matchup#1,,, just exactly how many LONG SNAPPER infractions did you PERSONALLY WITNESS the rest of the season, that didn't draw a Zebra award?,,, just asking, Brother,,, cuz' I stopped counting the flinch&twitch of other teams F.G./E.P. units long snappers doing the very exact same thing after running outta' digit's on my right hand o_O

Last edited:

fredp22

Reaction score
Synder has taken over for the first round

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...pparently-looking-to-make-move-into-top-five/

817Gill

Reaction score
What's even more hilarious is how unlucky they are.

They've built a formidable roster and have had fantastic coaches in and out of that program over the years, but the injury bug always hits them the hardest. They were in first place last season before Smith went down.
DJ Swearinger shed light on why they are injured every year and it isn’t being unlucky, it’s just Gruden’s stubbornness.

According to Swearinger, the skins have one of the softest training camps/regular season practices in the league. They routinely do not hit or practice at game speed. This pace causes injuries all throughout the roster because the human body isn’t meant to go from 50 to 100 like that. You need to practice hard to have your body used to playing hard.

He also said they didn’t promote offseason health and wellness. Players regularly ignored the example of guys like Swearinger and Kerrigan who took upmost care of their body in the offseason and instead waited until OTA’s to get back in shape.

In short, I hope Gruden is in DC for the next 20 years lol.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
The Commanders are a hot mess.

Then again the Cowboys have been in the same number of NFC Champ games in the last 20 years as the Skins...... zero.

Yeah, but their franchise has caused their blood pressure to rise more times than ours.

Healthcare costs matter. :)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I never worry about the skins

They could start off 12-0 and still find a way to miss the playoffs
Yer' obviously immune to the punishing effects of rigormortis that G.D. #44 John RIGGENS left in his fullback like offensive wake of paralytic destruction,,,o_O