Twitter: Commanders are a hotmess

mrmojo

Reaction score
Things were way worse when Jerry was in control from 1996-~2010 or so. Since Stephen has exuded more control, it is obviously better. Not perfect but it was a clown show with Jerry pulling ALL the strings.
The Larry Lacewell years, ugh.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No waaaaaaay. Too much butter bro. What else did I miss. It’s seem like forever I got so much to catch up on
I'm semi- euphoric to see the simple fact that you are well& still above ground, Bro!:thumbup:

*SHEESE! Man, you just dropped outta' sight/ went dark big time,Primeo_O

** I got my Bro back now:yourock::dance::yourock: ,so all you Cinderella-fellers best act accordingly ,henceforth & forward from now on,,,Cuz' we're more'in match fer' the feebs of LAME:starspin:

:hammer::oldcouple::hammer:

Fire407

Reaction score
Last year everyone was saying that the Seahawks were a mess and in a rebuilding year---they made the playoffs.

JayFord

Reaction score
The rumor has been that they really like Jones as the best QB in the entire draft. That was what I was reading as I prepped for them in their draft.

I haven’t seen much of Jones but what I have seen isn’t anything special

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
All it takes is a good chiropractor with minimal scruples...
:lmao::laugh::lmao:,,,I guess, Bro!

I do know it was Riggens, then that feller from the San Francisco 49er's that could roll forward &dominate the ground attack game TOM RATHMAN,,, then our very own #48 emerged to knock the secreted
"go home a loser" bus fare loose from the cleats of the opposition
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Haskins will be a bust. Jones wont be much better. Drew Locke is better than any other QB in this draft. Leave it to the skins to mess up yet another premium draft pick. Thats why we love them.

JayFord

Reaction score
Haskins will be a bust. Jones wont be much better. Drew Locke is better than any other QB in this draft. Leave it to the skins to mess up yet another premium draft pick. Thats why we love them.

I don’t think Haskins will be a bust but if the skins draft him he could put up 25 tds and 7 INTs on average on his way to multiple 6-10 seasons

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I'm semi- euphoric to see the simple fact that you are well& still above ground, Bro!:thumbup:

*SHEESE! Man, you just dropped outta' sight/ went dark big time,Primeo_O

** I got my Bro back now:yourock::dance::yourock: ,so all you Cinderella-fellers best act accordingly ,henceforth & forward from now on,,,Cuz' we're more'in match fer' the feebs of LAME:starspin:

:hammer::oldcouple::hammer:

Feebs of Lame? Is that anywheres near the Island of Sirens?