Commanders are better than Dallas now

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Well folks, we are 3rd in the division at best

Commanders are a far better team now and will be for quite some time with the edition of Jayden

Jayden is just beginning his career and Dak is obviously on the downward slope of his

Time for rebuild, our shot window is gone

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No they're not.. they're just extremely lucky and are playing a last place schedule. When the Cowboys play them we will beat them by 3 scores. Write it down.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
From what we've seen so far, I think Washington may be the 2nd best team in the NFC (Detroit), not that that is saying much.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think they are even slightly better than Philly right now. We will find out, but they are playing extremely inspired football and the QB is the real deal.

At a minimum, no more two free wins a year to fluff people’s resumes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Commanders are a far better team now and will be for quite some time with the edition of Jayden

Jayden is just beginning his career and Dak is obviously on the downward slope of his

Commanders suck too. Unfortunately the Eagles are the team to beat. Commanders are just pretending to be good I’ve seen these type of teams before. Eagles consistently have been good.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
No they're not.. they're just extremely lucky and are playing a last place schedule. When the Cowboys play them we will beat them by 3 scores. Write it down.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug. We cannot trust anything you forecast. Here is your precious Ezekiel Elliott stats:

Game
ATT
Rushing attempts
YDS
Rushing yards
AVG
Average yards per carry
TD
Rushing touchdowns
REC
Total receptions
Oct 27
@
SF
Oct 13
vs
DET
-
-
Oct 6
@
PIT
Sep 26
@
NYG
Sep 22
vs
BAL
Sep 15
vs
NO
Sep 8
@
CLE
Regular Season481493.12

149 bone crushing rushing yards for the entire season. Punishing defenses at every turn. Give me a break.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IT sucks how bad that fans said "NOT DRAFTING a rookie would benefit us!" NO rookie could come in here and do the things dak does for us lol

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Yeah sure.

It’s hard to whoop anyone by three scores when you give up 150-175 yards consistently on the ground and can barely garner 50-75 yards on the ground offensively, where we currently rank dead last in the league. You’ve got way too much faith in Dak. Our offense stinks, dude.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
They won't punt against the cowboys.

Dak will struggle until the game is out of reach and then put up his numbers.

The eagles and skins are miles ahead of the cowboys right now, and that gap is only going to get bigger.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
We paid Dak. Everything is good now! I have no idea what you're talking about.

And now that the contract is "not an issue"...everything is fixed!!! 3-4 with a $60mm QB never felt so good!!!

BTW, Dak couldn't beat SF without Ayuk, CC, most of Deebo (injured) and I believe Trent W. was out.

In other words, it's an automatic W with Dak. ARRRRGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!

Chasing6

Reaction score

Commanders suck.