Commanders are better than Dallas now

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think they are even slightly better than Philly right now.
full

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Cocaine is a hell of a drug. We cannot trust anything you forecast. Here is your precious Ezekiel Elliott stats:

Game
ATT
Rushing attempts
YDS
Rushing yards
AVG
Average yards per carry
TD
Rushing touchdowns
REC
Total receptions
Oct 27
@
SF
Oct 13
vs
DET
-
-
Oct 6
@
PIT
Sep 26
@
NYG
Sep 22
vs
BAL
Sep 15
vs
NO
Sep 8
@
CLE
Regular Season481493.12

149 bone crushing rushing yards for the entire season. Punishing defenses at every turn. Give me a break.
At least Zeke eked out a 4 YPC against SF. In fact, I bet that’s a talking point for Jerry this week lol

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Outside of edge rushers I don’t think there is a single position group I’d give the edge to the cowboys on….maybe CB too. Washington is the better team in 2024.

erod

Reaction score
No they're not.. they're just extremely lucky and are playing a last place schedule. When the Cowboys play them we will beat them by 3 scores. Write it down.
LOL, no. They have an infinitely better quarterback, and they have a far better culture. Dallas is their you-know-what now.

Cmac

Reaction score
No they're not.. they're just extremely lucky and are playing a last place schedule. When the Cowboys play them we will beat them by 3 scores. Write it down.
Have to agree RonnieT24, but let's pump the brakes just a bit.
A. We can't stop the run.
B. Jayden Daniels healthy, will chew yardage and extend plays.
C. Commander D will smash our OL.
D. We can't score enough before self-destruction and self-infliction, much less beating them by 3 scores.
E. We come out of halftimes poorly.
F. We don't create turnovers, we give them.

This may be like RG3's rookie year on Thanksgiving. The Football God's have provided favor to the Commanders this year.

Love your confidence but living in the DMV as a Cowboy Fan.......I don't see anything that yields confidence in the "Boys. Noah Brown, of all people, is a hero today. We are a laughingstock right now.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
DQ got the keys to the kitchen and has absolutely nailed it so far. Even with all of Mccarthy’s flaws I can’t blame him but so much when Jerry is lurking around every corner. Dude literally said they sat down and reviewed plays together :laugh:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Have to agree RonnieT24, but let's pump the brakes just a bit.
A. We can't stop the run.
B. Jayden Daniels healthy, will chew yardage and extend plays.
C. Commander D will smash our OL.
D. We can't score enough before self-destruction and self-infliction, much less beating them by 3 scores.
E. We come out of halftimes poorly.
F. We don't create turnovers, we give them.

This may be like RG3's rookie year on Thanksgiving. The Football God's have provided favor to the Commanders this year.

Love your confidence but living in the DMV as a Cowboy Fan.......I don't see anything that yields confidence in the "Boys. Noah Brown, of all people, is a hero today. We are a laughingstock right now.
The more Jerry gets humiliated the better.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
So I guess the chant now in our division is not “We’re No. 1’. It’s “We’re not No. 4”…. How the mighty have fallen. LOL..

You guys are hilarious. :muttley:

Vandyr

Reaction score
Ronnie, your optimism is a sight to behold