Commanders are better than Dallas now

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
No they're not.. they're just extremely lucky and are playing a last place schedule. When the Cowboys play them we will beat them by 3 scores. Write it down.
Curious if you watched the game last night, or just here for the food? Can you specify one aspect of our game that is better? This should be good....if you can even answer the question

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
With some of these young QBs panning out we're about midway through an inevitable slide down the toilet bowl riding a turd named Dak.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's amazing that we still have these homers floating around here "Washington sucks!! We'll destroy them". :laugh:

IrishAnto

Reaction score
A QB did that overnight.

Completely changed the whole franchise in Washington.

Yet, people here are terrified to even try to find a QB for the Cowboys.
I think you’ll find the change in ownership had a bigger hand in the upturn.
For starters when was the last time our ownership spend a first round pick on a QB?

stinkface

Reaction score
No they're not.. they're just extremely lucky and are playing a last place schedule. When the Cowboys play them we will beat them by 3 scores. Write it down.
Me thinks not. DQ knows the weaknesses of both our offense and defense. I expect them to do well against us. They have better talent for the most part on both offense and defense.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Well folks, we are 3rd in the division at best

Commanders are a far better team now and will be for quite some time with the edition of Jayden

Jayden is just beginning his career and Dak is obviously on the downward slope of his

Time for rebuild, our shot window is gone
1st time in what a decade, ok