Commanders/Eagles thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Both these teams are pathetic, I don’t see how anyone thinks we lose to the Eagles.

I understand that it's the NFC East and there aren't any guarantee wins in the division match ups. But. still no need to be fearful of the Eagles. As long as this team and players can stay focused then the Eagles game is more than winnable for the Boys on Sunday.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
And people were dissing our WRs, at least before the Cooper trade. Agulor is underwhelming, and Alshon Jeffrey is just not the same.

It's also the fact that Wentz isn't 100% so he's locking on to Ertz anytime he's standing up.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something tells me that watching a game with Sanchez out there and as bad as what Wentz is playing...

This game is turning into a difficult watch.

ultron

Reaction score
Welp the Eagles get 2 easy wins down the stretch (Commanders x2)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can never root for the eagles. No matter the circumstance.

I am finding it hard to pull for them right now. Though I know it is better if the win for us.
I just want them to beat each other up in a close game al night long for now.

Reaction score
Just bad football here. Mostly from Washington.

They could steal this game and still not be a threat. They have nothing to sustain going forward.

The Eagles on the other hand could fire up some momentum.

That is why I don't understand why if you want Dallas to benefit, why you would be rooting for the Eagles.

That just tells me you are bean counting games and tie breakers.

The Eagles are far far more likely to win more games this season than the Commanders.
My push back to that is that the Eagles still have the Rams and Texans. Commanders still have a relatively easy schedule.

If we beat the Eagles next week I think they are done considering their schedule and injuries.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Rooting for Washington to bury the eagles.

Seattle plays minnesota Monday night. As it stands, we are tied with the Seahawks but they have the tiebreaker. Washington is currently sixth

Minnesota is 7th at 6-5-1.

Carolina is 8th at 6-6 but are in free fall mode. Eagles 9th but would all be eliminated with a loss tonight.

So if the skins somehow win the division, we would still have a great shot at the wild card. Obviously we need to take care of business, but it's good to have as many outs as possible.

If the skins win, root for the Hawks on Monday night.

With a loss, the would be 6-6-1, and play Chicago the last week of the season.

If you think about it, if the eagles lose, the teams that still have a legitimate shot at the wild card would be the cowboys or skins, the vikes, and the panthers who still play the saints twice.