Commanders | Portis wants to win a ring or two

illone

Reaction score
I worded my post confusing, then. I see that. The entire time I was referring to coaching staff vs. coaching staff.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
illone said:
I worded my post confusing, then. I see that. The entire time I was referring to coaching staff vs. coaching staff.

Sorry for the confusion.
You're spending too much time trying to find ways to get in digs, not enough time thinking them through. Nothing slips by folks here.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile said:
You're spending too much time trying to find ways to get in digs, not enough time thinking them through. Nothign slips by folks here.

Why is he here talkin noise anyway. Our franchise has almost doubled their SB ring count and we've beaten them like a drum 15 of the last 18 games we've played them. We have a winning record at Fedex Field which is our home away from home. They won 2 games against us last year and all of the sudden they come here to talk noise. Unvbelievable!!! 2 wins against us and here they are. Dude, WE OWN YALL.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
illone said:

Sorry for the confusion.

:lmao: :lmao2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, right!

That's RedStink logic for you...

:dissskin:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Damn Hos. I expected better.

The Jones' = Weak.

His point seemed to be the coaching staff. Its easy to see that the coaching staff has more collective rings. Throw in Earnest Byner and its a gimme.

And 5 stars... You should lose one "beautiful star" for your pitiful posts on this thread.

And Sultan, it was easy to see that illone distinguished his point by clarification.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Damn Hos. I expected better.

The Jones' = Weak.

His point seemed to be the coaching staff. Its easy to see that the coaching staff has more collective rings. Throw in Earnest Byner and its a gimme.

And 5 stars... You should lose one "beautiful star" for your pitiful posts on this thread.

And Sultan, it was easy to see that illone distinguished his point by clarification.
It may be weak, but no weaker than his "our coaching staff can piss further than yours" stance. The fact is neither coach, nor anyone on their staff has had recent success to be crowing about like this. These are teams in flux. I'm so tired of it I can't stifle the yawns.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
It may be weak, but no weaker than his "our coaching staff can piss further than yours" stance. The fact is neither coach, nor anyone on their staff has had recent success to be crowing about like this. These are teams in flux. I'm so tired of it I can't stifle the yawns.

I hear that bro.

Only one more month and we can at least watch Philly vs. Oakland.

And camp will be in full swing.

NFLFAN

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Oh...! So the coachs are gonna lace um up and play? Damn, that Lil Snyder thinks of everything, huh? :lmao: Poor coaches! I hope their still in some football shape...!

Hey! Quick question that is EASY to answer, this time!

Is Lil Snyder gonna charge you sheep to come see training camp this year? :laugh1:

What about popcorn? How much does he charge for that?

Damn, I'm glad JJ don't make their coaches suit up...

Get it, sickone?

THE COACHES DON'T PLAY...they can be the most brilliant people on the planet...but, when you don't have the players to make it work...? Now what?

You RedStinks also have a completely new system coming this year...right? (can you answer that little question)?

:star:

If you think Danny boy has a say in anything since the arrival of Gibbs your wrong, as a matter of fact your lucky if you see any thing more than stretching at training camp.