Commanders rule DT Jon Allen and CB Kendall Fuller Out

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
QB Howell will never sell tickets like a top QB or WR Harrison Jr.

The NFL is about money. I doubt we see a Longest Yard game where the underdogs get to shoot the finger at the machine.

Little Danny Snyderbrenner is gone. The players are not screwing the new owners over.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Washington is a hot mess. Jerry has also said this is a “playoff game” and “we have to win this game.”

Washington mails it in, Dallas “wins a big game on the road”, #2 seed secured. This is about a 95% certainty.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I can't wait until the game is over and we never have to
read the the Arizona game comparison.
Nevermind that it is an apples-and-oranges comparison.

Unless the "braves" score on the first drive, they'll lay
down quickly. If not, they'll be reminded at halftime
to do so.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
There is a pretty good chance we see Fromm in this game. Especially if Washington starts to move the ball. I almost want Washington to keep it close so you will see crazy stuff like Philadelphia did to the Giants in 2021. If we didn’t get screwed against the Giants by the refs that would have been us watching the Eagles quit because they wanted a higher pick.

LBPick

Reaction score
QB Howell will never sell tickets like a top QB or WR Harrison Jr.

The NFL is about money. I doubt we see a Longest Yard game where the underdogs get to shoot the finger at the machine.

Little Danny Snyderbrenner is gone. The players are not screwing the new owners over.
Company man Sam Howell gets McLaurin his 54 yds to make 1,000 then throws a couple of “unfortunate” second half picks to protect the draft pick.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Curl is likely to sit out as well.

Cowboys just need to take care of business. Washington probably is going to sit back and play a lot of zone. Ferguson should be open all day.
Yes the tight end would be good however this would be a great game to break out a full time fullback in the run game give Rico more carries than Tony get Tony's legs fresh but let's run the damn football!!!! I mean seriously let's bring back the I formation have two running backs in the backfield at the same time or a full back in front of a running back you know let's establish the run get some momentum going in the run game that'll hopefully carry over and give them some confidence in the playoffs..

You can't ask for a better game to work on the run game outdoors and weather literally I remember the backup lineman doing pretty well in Arizona it was one of our best run out production all year one of Tony's best games oddly enough it was with three backup offensive lineman which I bet we see a lot of this game especially after halftime it's time to establish the run and let's do it I'm tired of hearing about it there was one thing we didn't like about Kellen Moore, well it's still happening we can't establish the run game we are going nowhere fast in the playoffs... I know we can throw it all over the lot and I know we can win some games in the playoffs but if you really wanna help your offense you can't be one-dimensional...

So let's go throwback to the 90s and established the run hit the tight end and occasionally throw it deep on play action the CD Lamb.. That's exactly how they ran the 90s offenses didn't need to spread the ball around didn't need to have everybody get involved just keep it simple...the KISS method for game like this is the best bet,,

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Far too much is riding on this game for the Cowboys to allow an upset to curb their #2 playoff seed. They'll be sure to bring their "A" game.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
There's too much riding on this game for the Cowboys to allow an upset to curb their #2 playoff seed. They'll be sure to bring their "A" game.
You do realize that all teams can't play perfectly 17 games you do realize that San Francisco game the first NFC championship game after Jimmy left how they got down 21 nothing because the stars in that wet sloppy outdoor grass gave it up three times early they made a valiant comeback but guess what happened they lost yes with the triplets with a Super Bowl roster they played A C game and lost by 10 points.... My point is stop acting like this team playing outdoors in the weather somehow should play like they're at home every team or I should say most teams play better at home that's why they call it home field advantage and yes they should win this game but that don't necessarily mean they're going to win it with their a game we don't know what the weather's gonna look like a wet ball it only takes a outdoor weather game like that for they have odd bounces fumbles tip balls you know to to make a game ugly..

I just hope they keep it simple this is a good game to get the run game going to target the tight end make it a short game play action passes keep things tight... Yes they should win this game no doubt 100% there should be any reason to lose this game but it doesn't mean it's going to be pretty it's not going to be the a game and we got a lot of guys limping around too which I don't know why they even wanna bring tyron Tyler or hankins to a sloppy field like this with the playoffs ahead I think we should be able to win this game with the backups....

That's why I say this is a perfect game to get a true prostyle two back or full back in front of a running back game going for the run game and use it like a scrimmage practice it gets some momentum going in the run game and run the clock make the plays when you need it but don't go crazy tight like thinking you need to win this game by 40 no we need to win by 1 and that's it get out of there with the least amount of injuries as possible...​

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BREAKING NEWS: We can watch the Commanders give the SAME effort they gave when trying to tackle Bland when he broke the record, maybe they can do more of this all game Sunday!!!!