Commanders rule DT Jon Allen and CB Kendall Fuller Out

Creeper

Reaction score
Outdoors, on grass. There is nothing else to say. If Tyler Smith is out and Biasdasz, it could be a long day for the Dallas offense.

Carson

Reaction score
Outdoors, on grass. There is nothing else to say. If Tyler Smith is out and Biasdasz, it could be a long day for the Dallas offense.
I feel we should be OK inside with TJ Bass. Only because Allen is out. Payne is still legit but we can double down on Payne

Creeper

Reaction score
It would be real funny if they did that and Penix, Nix, and the LSU guy became stars.
I just feel like Caleb Williams is not going to be a great NFL QB. Watching him this year against the better teams USC play, I thought Williams showed a lot of flaws in his game. Maybe he develops over time but I don't see him as an NFL ready QB. He is a guy who should sit on the bench for a couple of years and learn.

I think Penix is the NFL ready QB. He is an accurate thrower, seems to have savvy on the field, he can run enough to keep defenses honest.

LBPick

Reaction score
I still think Sam Howell will protect the “precious” 2nd Pick by throwing an “unfortunate” 2nd pick…

rambo2

Reaction score
I still think Sam Howell will protect the “precious” 2nd Pick by throwing an “unfortunate” 2nd pick…
The Cowboys should be able to get a good pass rush on him which will help them get control of the game. If Cowboys get a big lead, the team from Washington should quit and start vacation.

Carson

Reaction score
The Cowboys should be able to get a good pass rush on him which will help them get control of the game. If Cowboys get a big lead, the team from Washington should quit and start vacation.
Yup. That is exactly it. Get up 14-0 or 17-3 and they will pack it in.

Reports are a lot of vets are checked out over there. They are ready for their vacation and new regime to begin.

We have a few bonehead plays per week. That is why I’m worried it’s something like 20-17 in the fourth and they believe.

Carson

Reaction score
Do you smell a tank job?
Hopefully Samuel sits. He really had a good game against us last time.

Happy Fuller is out as well. He always plays well against Dak

If Curl sits that’s their entire secondary out minus St Juste and Forbes

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Snow and rain in the forecast so you’re likely right
All week long the forecast has been 47 and partly cloudy, 9% chance of rain, wind 11 mph.

The rain and snow is predicted for Saturday.