Reaction score
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta'.

http://img227.*************/img227/2711/disappointcopyxq3.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Om;1348777 said:
Nope. I still don't understand.
What's to understand about gratitude. I no longer feel guilty. ;)

I think more head is always a good thing.
Bald men with combovers worldwide disagree with you.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Om;1348777 said:
Good thinking. We toyed with the idea of replacing Jones', but then we figured, no, let's just leave that as is.

That's funny, because I had the same idea. I was on my way to Dallas with Gibbs' brain. I stopped by New Orleans for some gumbo and some jerk stole it right out from under me. :bang2:

Om

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1348857 said:
Hmmm never heard a fumes or paint chip joke before. Sadly, you have let me down.

But I will let you redeem yourself.

I want a short, and humorous, story about Howdy Doody (Jerry) and Little Napolean (Danny) being shipwrecked on a deserted tropical island.

Bonus points can be earned if you somehow incorporate any of the following title, name, movie quote and phrase into the story.

Bedtime for Bongo
Abbott and Costello
"What say you there, fuzzy-britches? Feel like talking? "
It's a dog eat dog world out there and I have milk bone underwear on.

Ok...I will be waiting for a good story and laugh.
Hmm. Not very original. Can I throw Archuleta's wife into the mix? Be a lot more fun to write. Plus maybe it'll help Hos with his little problem as well and we can kill two stones with one bush.

Either way, feel free to contact my agent A. Mills to discuss the commission. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Om;1348972 said:
Hmm. Not very original. Can I throw Archuleta's wife into the mix? Be a lot more fun to write. Plus maybe it'll help Hos with his little problem as well and we can kill two stones with one bush.

Either way, feel free to contact my agent A. Mills to discuss the commission. :)
I appreciate your concern for the death of my stones.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Om;1348972 said:

Hmmm...I guess I would be willing to let you use Adam's Wife in the story, however I must confess I am a little disturbed at the Idea of Jerry and Danny's sexual life.

On second thought...let's not include Adam's wife...I don't think I could stomach hearing/reading about Danny and Jerry's attempts in that area.

Besides I don't think Jerry could get his plastic surgeon there for a face lift and I don't know if the two combined could make a step ladder for Danny.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
superpunk;1348865 said:
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta'.

http://img227.*************/img227/2711/disappointcopyxq3.jpg

Bushwick Bill > Dan Snyder height-wise.

And rapping-wise too, come to think of it.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I want to know who made both or our teams premier safeties, better hitters than coverage guy.

How did our fanbases ever get suckered into this feeling that one was better than the other ?

superpunk

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1349037 said:
I want to know who made both or our teams premier safeties, better hitters than coverage guy.

How did our fanbases ever get suckered into this feeling that one was better than the other ?
Because one IS better than the other. You know this. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1349038 said:
Because one IS better than the other. You know this. :D

You just can't trust that guy.

He likes the Skins AND the Terps.

Uggh.

:laugh2:

1fisher

Reaction score
Om;1348571 said:
Remember when Snyder charged admission for training camp? He used the money to pay off the commissioner (wasn't a hard sell; rememeber, Tags was a season ticket holder) to look the other way while his secret weapon (Vinny Cerrato, who sucks at scouting but is a MASTER hacker) broke into the league's computer network, accessed the CBA and put asterisks next to each rule related to the salary cap. Then, at the very bottom in very VERY fine print, he wrote "Except for Washington."

So far its stood up in court. The suit (brought by Art Modell, who hates Snyder more than most because he's shorter AND has more money) has been kept hush hush because its kind of embarrassing to the league when you think about it.

Plus, Snyder bought the judge.

Hey, they don't pay me enough to keep ALL their secrets.

good stuff, OM.....:laugh1:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1349060 said:
You just can't trust that guy.

He likes the Skins AND the Terps.

Uggh.

Says the guy that poses as one of Hell's Angels and as a Cowboys cheerleader (cleavage and all). \

Good Stuff bro.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps;1349243 said:
Says the guy that poses as one of Hell's Angels and as a Cowboys cheerleader (cleavage and all). \

Good Stuff bro.

I did not pose for anything.

That was a photoshop as a joke...and I still think I look darn sexy in it.

Down with the Skins...Down with the terps.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1349246 said:
I did not pose for anything.

That was a photoshop as a joke...and I still think I look darn sexy in it.

Down with the Skins...Down with the terps.

Not literraly poses. Geez.

Yet you do live in WV...

MarkBrunell

Benched
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish we would just go into salary cap hell just so Snyder can get the biggest shock of his life and start building through the draft.

Oh well its never gonna happen. Snyder has ****ing economic geniouses in his Front Office. Too bad none of these morons know how to run a football team.

Sigh... life as a Commanders fan these days.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps;1349284 said:
Not literraly poses. Geez.

Yet you do live in WV...

Of course I do...where the men are men and the terrapins are nervous.:laugh1:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MarkBrunell;1349399 said:
Sometimes I wish we would just go into salary cap hell just so Snyder can get the biggest shock of his life and start building through the draft.

Oh well its never gonna happen. Snyder has ****ing economic geniouses in his Front Office. Too bad none of these morons know how to run a football team.

Sigh... life as a Commanders fan these days.

hey...Hey...HEY!!!!

We are beyond the serious portion of this thread.

Either get with the jokes and silly stuff or move on Mister.

Hmmmph...the nerve of some people.

:p: ;)

Om

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1349555 said:
hey...Hey...HEY!!!!

We are beyond the serious portion of this thread.

Either get with the jokes and silly stuff or move on Mister.

Hmmmph...the nerve of some people.

:p: ;)
Word.

Probably a wahoo, mountaineer or terp.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
Om;1348610 said:
Would have, but I've been busy forging letters of recommendation from various well-respected coaches, front office people and media members on behalf of Norv Turner to Jerry Jones. There are priorities.

Confession is good for the soul. I wondered where all those recommendations came from.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
dmq;1348463 said:
Several more players will have to agree to lower their cap figures in order to make space to sign free agents as the Commanders seek to improve a 5-11 team. They have approached several key veterans already, sources said, and likely will speak with agents for quarterback Mark Brunell, cornerback Shawn Springs, tackle Jon Jansen, and defensive linemen Renaldo Wynn and Phillip Daniels, among others.

Because they need a new safety that they can pay top dollar for! :lmao: