Commanders sign DE Fowler

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
For those of you simping for the FO. The order of operations is "Bring in Josh Jacobs, part with Aaron jones"; "Bring in Barkley, part with Swfit". Not "Lose Biadisz, lose Fowler, lose Armstrong, lose Pollard; resign a long-snapper"
The long snapper signing is just a warmup getting ready for the “big one”.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The team needs Sam Williams to be a dependable 3rd DE now. And not just a guy who pops every now and then. Wishful thinking, but thats where we are now.
Pulling him off ST would be a step in the right direction.

The guy has zero game situation awareness. Same guy that scheduled a victory party the night before a game.

3rd and 4 you cannot have a pre snap penalty for five yards. When you have a lead and are getting the ball back, you can’t murder the punter.

Yeah I guess he can rush but is as dumb as a rock.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Pulling him off ST would be a step in the right direction.

The guy has zero game situation awareness. Same guy that scheduled a victory party the night before a game.

3rd and 4 you cannot have a pre snap penalty for five yards. When you have a lead and are getting the ball back, you can’t murder the punter.

Yeah I guess he can rush but is as dumb as a rock.
Agreed. Like I said, it's wishful thinking having to really depend on him as a key player. But looking at the roster, there are no other options. He does have the talent. But similar to Gregory, you just never know what mistake he's about make.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the departure of Armstrong and Fowler we have lost the production of 27 sacks over the last two seasons. That’s not easy to replace.
A week ago they weren't considered big losses if they left.

Now there is major rueage.

Fowler isn't a huge loss. I've said all along Armstrong would hurt when he left. Good production in part time work.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Good Sam Williams needs more playing time. Would love to switch to a 3-4