**Commanders vs. Eagles Game Thread**

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe said:
yeah, i cant take it, i got a friend that is watching the eagles-Commanders game, and he is going to call me when game is over with the score, im on pins and needles, on one hand, i want dallas to go to the playoffs, have a winning season in december to carry over, on other hand, i know we wont go far in playoffs, so wouldnt mind if cowboys dont get in, and we get the 15th to 19th pick in nfl draft. I know, you guys are going to say, win, no matter what, but when you draft below the 20th spot, you generally get players that dont make it, remember, Eukebon, TE-Lafleur, whom was fair, but not good, only played like 4-5 years, then retired, but if you pick in the 15th pick in first round to the 20th pick, you get guys like Emmitt Smith, Javon Kearse, TE_Gonzalez with Chiefs, just a proven fact, go look it up,
It takes 3 years to properly evaluate a draft pick. Here are picks 20-32 from the 2002 draft. Plenty of players I wish were Cowboys..........

20 20 Green Bay Packers
(from Seattle) Javon Walker WR Florida St.
21 21 New England Patriots
(from Washington) Dan Graham TE Colorado
22 22 New York Jets Bryan Thomas DE UAB
23 23 Oakland Raiders Napoleon Harris OLB Northwestern
24 24 Baltimore Ravens Edward Reed S Miami (FL)
25 25 New Orleans Saints
(from Miami) Charles Grant DE Georgia
26 26 Philadelphia Eagles Lito Sheppard CB Florida
27 27 San Francisco 49ers Mike Rumph CB Miami (FL)
28 28 Seattle Seahawks
(from Green Bay) Jerramy Stevens TE Washington
29 29 Chicago Bears Marc Colombo OT Boston College
30 30 Pittsburgh Steelers Kendall Simmons OG Auburn
31 31 St. Louis Rams Robert Thomas ILB UCLA
32 32 Washington Commanders
(from New England) Patrick Ramsey QB Tulane

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
30yrheel said:
i'm not even interested in tonights game now, it's like- who cares?

Just hopped on the bandwagon?

I just enjoy watching them play even its exhibition. Sure the game doesnt mean much but I love my cowboys and im gonna watch them regardless if it has playoff intentions or not. Play for PRIDE!

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Blame here is misplaced. Blame our own team.....not some other team.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Man, I just want them to get one more shot at it. One more chance to see if they can score the go-ahead touchdown - that's all I'm asking for...

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I hope the Eagles bring the house on 3rd down, this is close to the ball game, here.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Well at least Philly showed up. Can't say the same for Atlanta. Cowboys have no one to blame but themselves.