**Commanders vs. Eagles Game Thread**

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Oh we killed ourselves this year in 5 of our 6 losses... no doubt about it...

Boston Cowboy

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
Detmer won several games for them last year....I wouldn't have waited so long to make the switch, but I'm sure he wanted to give detmer a shot too.

Detmer didn't win them any games last year. In fact, in the one game he started, the Eagles lost 38-10 to the Bengals. He had 0 TDs, 2 INTs and a fumble.

But that is neither here nor there. We shouldn't of had to rely on a team to win in order for our team to make the playoffs. Simple as that.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
I would still love to see the Boys win tonights game and finish the season strong heading into the off season. Many questions will need to be answered

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan said:
You dont honestly think Texas is going to be USC do you? Its not going to be pretty... USC romps on Jan 4th
Oh you better believe that I do and I'll see both you and RoyWilliams31 right here come kickoff time of the Rose Bowl.

Then we'll see who's right...

HOOK'EM

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
Oh you better believe that I do and I'll see both you and RoyWilliams31 right here come kickoff time of the Rose Bowl.

Then we'll see who's right...

HOOK'EM

Start a GDT and I will be here dont worry....

Skins26

Reaction score
Wheat said:
If we don't have healthy CB's next week. We're dead.

That simple.
We've had healthy CB's for all of 1 or 2 games this season. Yet, we're alive and well. Injuries our the offensive side of the ball worry me more.