**Commanders vs. Eagles Game Thread**

csmays

Reaction score
wxcpo said:
Go Tampa Bay, beat the crap out of these lucky *** skins.

Just making the playoffs is enough for me as a Skins fan. They are banged up and will probably lose to the Bucs. But then again, if Dallas would have made the playoffs, they probably would have made an early exit too.

thssanders

Reaction score
Andy Reid lost this game on purpose. There is no way he really thought detmer had a better shot at bringing them back than mcmahon

cowboybacker4life

Reaction score
This is for all of you wishing they would bench McMahon at least he moved the ball. Some of ya'll need to learn. I f Detmer was better i am sure he would have started the game. We had our shot.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan said:
I would really be surprised if they win tonight now that the game means absolutely nothing.....

Oh it means something to Parcells, another win for him. He will play the starters as if it's a meaningful game. Bledsoe will play all game unless we get up big early.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I blame that fat piece of **** Runyan, what a stupid *** penalty that cost them and us the playoffs. Eagles were in control up to that point

Reaction score
i really really hope parcells says something at his press conference about andy reid and his stupid idiotic coaching..

slogriff

Reaction score
Id like Bledsoe to get injured (nothing major) and bring in Romo. Only way one of the kids will get in under Bill

GTiRacer06

Reaction score
slogriff said:
Id like Bledsoe to get injured (nothing major) and bring in Romo. Only way one of the kids will get in under Bill

screw you for wanting bledsoe injured, you fraud fan

Alweezy

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't blame Reid, I blame Runyan, the game was being managed well up to the pointless personal foul.

Then Pick.. Fumble, Detmer... Lights Out.

wxcpo

Reaction score
csmays said:
Just making the playoffs is enough for me as a Skins fan. They are banged up and will probably lose to the Bucs. But then again, if Dallas would have made the playoffs, they probably would have made an early exit too.

See that's the difference, I wouldn't be happy with my team simply making the playoffs. If I didn't truly believe that Dallas could compete with any other team in the playoffs then I wouldn't want them in there.

I look forward to watching your beat up, lucky skins back their way out of the playoffs as easily as they backed in.