Commanders will...

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Commanders will get the w next sunday...forget about how many games you have won on us...the skins will close out the season strong...and no better way then to beat the team that has owned ya for so long...LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
redskins1 said:
Commanders will get the w next sunday...forget about how many games you have won on us...the skins will close out the season strong...and no better way then to beat the team that has owned ya for so long...LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!

And so it begins...

...the battle to see who sucks less.

DMX6990

Reaction score
Listen, The Dallas Cowboys could recuit 53 special Olympians this week and we still beat the Commanders. Hell, if Vinny starts we need only to find 52 more players. :skins:

Woods

Reaction score
For some reason, I just can't seemed to get excited about the next 2 games.

I'd rather hear JJ and BP say they are going to do what it takes to fix this team, over and over again.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
:suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins: :suxskins:

:moonbart: :moon: :moonbart: :moon: :yousuck:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:
And so it begins...

...the battle to see who sucks less.

:lmao:

Sad but true...I will not mark it as our normal win, with the way their D is playing.
:skins:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
The next two games in the NFC East division should be very interesting games. No, I wouldn't say they are totally meaningless Because with the help of other teams, someone might just sneak into a wildcard playoff birth (although that's very unlikely).

Dallas played a mighty game today -- they actually gained a lot of respect from my point of view. I was impressed with RW and how he coraled TO (pissed, but impressed)! I'm Grateful that TO only came out of it with a sprained ankle, and will be healthy again before we play again). SOme opportunities passed that could have made the outcome different; But It's always like that for some reason. The Eagle interception didn't help you guys at all!

Washington also played a great defensive game against the Eagles but came up short. The Skins, like Dallas couldn't put the games away. That's why it will be interesting to see Dallas play the Skins. I'm Not going to make a call on this, but I think it will be a High scoring game for one side or the other.

Believe the Eagles placed a record by being "undefeated in the NFC East;" something about the first time this has ever happened. Of course I realize that None of that will matter If they can't get by the NFC Championship. But I think this year may be different; especially with a healthy Eagles team!

Good luck against the Commanders/Dallas.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
The next two games in the NFC East division should be very interesting games. No, I wouldn't say they are totally meaningless Because with the help of other teams, someone might just sneak into a wildcard playoff birth (although that's very unlikely).

Dallas played a mighty game today -- they actually gained a lot of respect from my point of view. I was impressed with RW and how he coraled TO (pissed, but impressed)! I'm Grateful that TO only came out of it with a sprained ankle, and will be healthy again before we play again). SOme opportunities passed that could have made the outcome different; But It's always like that for some reason. The Eagle interception didn't help you guys at all!

Washington also played a great defensive game against the Eagles but came up short. The Skins, like Dallas couldn't put the games away. That's why it will be interesting to see Dallas play the Skins. I'm Not going to make a call on this, but I think it will be a High scoring game for one side or the other.

Believe the Eagles placed a record by being "undefeated in the NFC East;" something about the first time this has ever happened. Of course I realize that None of that will matter If they can't get by the NFC Championship. But I think this year may be different; especially with a healthy Eagles team!

Good luck against the Commanders/Dallas.

You know I heard someone else say it was the first time someone has been undefeated in the NFC East...but I swear I remember the cowboys doing it before. Maybe they meant it was the first time the Eagles have done that, but not sure.

BTW as much heart as dallas put into that game, and I really thought we would have been slaughtered.....still good teams find a way to win games, bad teams find a way to lose them...the eagle were and are clearly the better team right now.

Congrats on the Victory.

Oh and sorry but I have to do it.... :iggles:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Hostile said:

lol.....nice one hostile......even if it was against a fellow skin it was funny....

We play Minnasota after you guys.....

You play the giants after us......

I don't think the giants can beat dallas and I think Minnasota has a shot of beating washington if their #2 & 3 WR's get 5+ catches........

Bottom line is Who ever wins the toliet bowl this week has off season bragging right......good luck...( not )

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
redskins1 said:

oh... I just woke up... did I miss anything?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas could suit up our cheerleading squad and we would beat you. Dallas could miss the morning bus to the stadium and, by some god act, would still get a win over the Foreskins. It is predestined, it is undeniable.

Resistance is futile.

Henry

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know I heard someone else say it was the first time someone has been undefeated in the NFC East...but I swear I remember the cowboys doing it before. Maybe they meant it was the first time the Eagles have done that, but not sure.

How come I know this off the top of my head? :)

The Cowboys went 8-0 against the East in 98. The Giants went 7-0-1 iin 97.

This year's the first time Philly has done it. That's all.

Oh, and since this is the smack-talk zone, the Cowboys Suck. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Henry said:
How come I know this off the top of my head? :)

The Cowboys went 8-0 against the East in 98. The Giants went 7-0-1 iin 97.

This year's the first time Philly has done it. That's all.

Oh, and since this is the smack-talk zone, the Cowboys Suck. :)
Well actually I knew we went undefeated that year and it was a down year for the NFC East and to be honest the cowboys were not really that good that year.

But I was just being nice.:cool:

So how have you been doing henry, have not heard from you in awhile although we do have another skins fan in here now named Commander henry or football henry.

Henry

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well actually I knew we went undefeated that year and it was a down year for the NFC East and to be honest the cowboys were not really that good that year.

But I was just being nice.:cool:

So how have you been doing henry, have not heard from you in awhile although we do have another skins fan in here now named Commander henry or football henry.

I'm 5-9, how've you been doing? :)

Got my hands full over at Extreme these days. The Eagle fans have been coming out of the woodwork in droves lately, though the stout performances of our respective teams has calmed them down a little. :)

I haven't visited here much this season after the Week 3 Ugliness, but seeing as it's again Dallas week I may as well see what you all are saying about us these days. Heavyhitta31's passion is commendable, and perhaps even understandable, but I think I agree with Avery the most. This is really just another in a long line of insignificant late-season games between lousy teams. If we lost I suppose it would be par for the course, so from my end I'm hoping to see progress in the form of a win over Dallas. A win this week would show me we're building on our performaces of the previous three weeks and continuing to erase the loser mentality with has infested this team for the past decade.

A nice step, to be sure, but not exactly the impact a win over a hated arch-rival should have in Week 15.

Hopefully we'll see that next year. :)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Believe the Eagles placed a record by being "undefeated in the NFC East;" something about the first time this has ever happened.

You may be interested in this... these were all victories by Dallas...

1998 Season
Arizona 38-10
NYFG 31-7
Washington 31-10
Philly 31-0
NYFG 16-6
Arizona 35-28
Philly 13-9
Washington 23-7

The first time the NFC East was ever navigated undefeated... and with an extra team in Arizona no less... so two EXTRA victories...

Again... we beat you to the punch... :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
trickblue said:

1998 Season
Arizona 38-10
NYFG 31-7
Washington 31-10
Philly 31-0
NYFG 16-6
Arizona 35-28
Philly 13-9
Washington 23-7

The first time the NFC East was ever navigated undefeated... and with an extra team in Arizona no less... so two EXTRA victories...

I don't doubt it, you guys were the best team during that time frame. I'll bet you probably felt as proud as we do right now -- probably prouder huh?

Oh well, at least we were the only NFC team to go to the NFC Championship game three consecutive years (and not win it)! Top that! :banghead:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
trickblue said:

1998 Season
Arizona 38-10
NYFG 31-7
Washington 31-10
Philly 31-0
NYFG 16-6
Arizona 35-28
Philly 13-9
Washington 23-7

I don't doubt it, you guys were the best team during that time frame. I'll bet you probably felt as proud as we do right now -- probably prouder huh?

Oh well, at least we were the only NFC team to go to the NFC Championship game three consecutive years (and not win it)! Top that! :banghead:

Dallas lost the NFC title game 3 years in a row from 81-83