Commitment to the Run

DandyDon52

Reaction score
dallas wont commit to the run as long as KM is OC ! better get used to this.
They might do it for one game, then it will be back to the usual.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no doubt whatsoever that Jerry is demanding that Zeke gets playing time and that he is not only featured in the run game, but the passing game as well. This is common knowledge. Jerry said it point blank.

You have been in complete denial with Zeke for years all while he has faded on a downward spiral. The stats all point this out. Its not debatable.
Source?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So why didnt he?
The coaches decide.

Of course he wants to play. Most of the best do. Some will sit for a hang nail. Not Zeke.

It is absolutely the coaches decision...the final authority. They decide who plays and who sits.

The reason? The need him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“I dunno”

Exactly. But you DID call Pollard a “dynamic playmaker.”

Now, would you have called Zeke a “dynamic playmaker” in 2016? Hell yes!!! Because that’s what he was in 2016.

Now you get it. Zeke fell off. He’s Anemic Zeke now.

You’re welcome.
I DID call Tony a "dynamic playmaker". And zeke is the reliable heavy hitting dirty job playmaker.

We need both.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You can all whatever you want. All Zeke does is run up the middle. He cant do anything else.

Oline struggles have nothing to do with coaching. Its 100% talent and injuries.
Going to give you a like on your comment because I respect what your saying. Elliot has run off tackle plenty of times with success. Give him a descent O-Line and he is dominant and Pollard will do the same.. He hurt his foot on a off tackle run. I don’t like philibin on this team. Seems to be a zone coach on a power run team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Going to give you a like on your comment because I respect what your saying. Elliot has run off tackle plenty of times with success. Give him a descent O-Line and he is dominant and Pollard will do the same.. He hurt his foot on a off tackle run. I don’t like philibin on this team. Seems to be a zone coach on a power run team.

You must be responding to the wrong guy. Zeke hasnt been dominant in years.

TheCritic

Reaction score
dallas wont commit to the run as long as KM is OC ! better get used to this.
They might do it for one game, then it will be back to the usual.
WRONG!

All evidence points to a stronger commitment to the running game. They know it's the key to overcoming the deficits in the WR corps. A strong running game and a top 5 defense is the key to the season.