Comparing Roster with Our Rivals in NFC East

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Last game of season. They played their backups most of the game while we had starters well into 4th. They put up plenty of rushing yards, which was preview of things to come in playoff.

I just think they got stronger this off season while we got weaker and lost players. They closed the gap. They played better second half of season than we did.
Really. Did Diggs and Parsons play that game? Two All-Pros and defensive player of the year candidates. Another under cover Eagles fan exposed.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Really. Did Diggs and Parsons play that game? Two All-Pros and defensive player of the year candidates. Another under cover Eagles fan exposed.
Call me what you want. My posts are out there for u to see

And I find it funny you chicken out by calling me an eagles fan because I am not drooling over the cowboys and disagree with your opinion. Facts are that we saw the next week we got smashed in the running game with Parsons and diggs, latter of which who by the way isn't known as a run stopper.

Sorry. You failed. We just have to wait until season plays out. My point is that our FO sucks. We have seen this show for 26 years and counting and I don't trust them.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Call me what you want. My posts are out there for u to see

And I find it funny you chicken out by calling me an eagles fan because I am not drooling over the cowboys and disagree with your opinion. Facts are that we saw the next week we got smashed in the running game with Parsons and diggs, latter of which who by the way isn't known as a run stopper.

Sorry. You failed. We just have to wait until season plays out. My point is that our FO sucks. We have seen this show for 26 years and counting and I don't trust them.
Yeah the front office sucks. Go cheer for the Eagles. Howie is the man. You really think we lost to 49ers because they ran the football? Our offensive line could not block anyone that was the problem.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah the front office sucks. Go cheer for the Eagles. Howie is the man. You really think we lost to 49ers because they ran the football? Our offensive line could not block anyone that was the problem.
kfirst ..wipe your drool.....pull up your diapers and stop whinning

now you are trying to spin your way out of some BS you started....my point was about rush defense and now you are inserting our OL into the conversation.....last two games we gave up 127 (against backups) and 169 yards. you want to tell me our run defense all depended on Parsons. and Parsons played against SF and we still gave up 169 yards.

and yes our OL sucked, eagles OL is by far better than ours. and we didn't do anything to improve the OL. we lost Williams, replaced him with a rookie, with penalty problems. the center is still there. Collins is replaced with Steele and we lost depth....so how are we better on the OL? or are you projecting in your fantasy league that Smith is going to be an all pro as a rookie?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yes I know it's easy to feel we didn't hit a homerun draft,but looking at our rivals while everyone says they did so well. Truthfully not really.

Philadelphia still has crap at RB. They didn't draft a corner or safety. They didn't get a edge rusher.

Jordan Davis is big and his conditioning is questionable. Remember Dontari Poe was his size and really nothing special.

Eagles just mortgaged their future with AJ Brown. Good route runner,strong,but he is slow. Getting older in the league an Karma will have he catches an injury.

Nakobe Dean he is perfect as an Eagles LBer,but he is small. Run right at him and he will fold under the pounding

Eagles still have Jalen Hurts as their QB

I'm not worried about the Eagles.

New York Giants

They got two pillars in Neal and Thibodeaux. How good was Bama LT Alex Leatherwood last year for the Raiders? Not that good....Now Thibodeaux talented like everything also reminds me of another " Can't Miss "Jadeveon Clowney. Who really had no heart for the game. Thibodeaux could fall into this also..

Giants still have the same crappy QB and often hurt RB in Barkley.

I'm not worried about the Giants.
We have the best QB in the division and that will give us an edge.