Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Complaint #130 that should have been in my always top 5 complaint list. Lower back disk issues....that ever so conveniently flare up to utterly ruin your life. Must they be so evil and unforgiving? It’s like being stabbed with a sword,but you don’t die,and have to repeat the pleasant experience over periodically for the amusement of the little traitor.

Last edited:

Londonboy

Reaction score
No Football for 7 months.
All I've got to watch until September is Footie, Basketball, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Rugby 7's, T20 Cricket, ODI Cricket, Test Match Cricket, Aussie Rules Football and Baseball.
Life sucks.

Sammy

Reaction score
No Football for 7 months.
All I've got to watch until September is Footie, Basketball, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Rugby 7's, T20 Cricket, ODI Cricket, Test Match Cricket, Aussie Rules Football and Baseball.
Life sucks.

Nobody here watching Alliance of American Football? It only lasts 10 weeks, but by April it's nice enough to enjoy the outdoors again.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Complaint #130 that should have been in my always top 5 complaint list. Lower back disk issues....that ever so conveniently flare up to utterly ruin your life. Must they be so evil and unforgiving? It’s like being stabbed with a sword,but you don’t die,and have to repeat the pleasant experience over periodically for the amusement of the little traitor.
I feel your pain....Well actually, I feel mine. Arthritis in my spine and pelvic joints. Chiropractor did amazing work though, so it's much better.

My brother just had surgery in January to remove the junk that was choking the nerves in his spine, and he's already up and around.

jsb357

Reaction score
the alliance between pro sports and gambling...

gambling.png

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I feel your pain....Well actually, I feel mine. Arthritis in my spine and pelvic joints. Chiropractor did amazing work though, so it's much better.

My brother just had surgery in January to remove the junk that was choking the nerves in his spine, and he's already up and around.
Well good thing my driver seat is electric and heated. Been using it as a poor mans hospital bed.
“Raise up...drink....raise back down.” Looool.

aria

Reaction score
Valentines Day. I friggin’ hate everything about it and it’s just dumb. If I love someone, why should I feel obligated to express my love or do something special on one day of the year? How about year round or every day? It’s stupid.

Luckily my wife feels the same way and we’re both anti Valentines Day. The one downside is the only emotions I ever really show are hatred and anger so my wife gets screwed the other 364 days as well.

BillyBates

Reaction score
For me its people and their cell phones. walking zombies always staring downwards. I refuse to own one. I believe these devices are electronic heroin.

jsb357

Reaction score
For me its people and their cell phones. walking zombies always staring downwards. I refuse to own one. I believe these devices are electronic heroin.

I don't walk around when using my phone like in Home Depot or Wally World looking up specs or reviews.

I will stop find a nice quiet corner and web away until I get the info I need.

BillyBates

Reaction score
I don't walk around when using my phone like in Home Depot or Wally World looking up specs or reviews.

I will stop find a nice quiet corner and web away until I get the info I need.
Yah HD man. I love that store lol. I think of Hank Hill on every trip... I do agree they have a degree of helpfulness. One thing that really gets me is the lunch room at work. The older ferts go first. Its absolutely chaos, loud with laughter and conversation. as we file out the youngsters come in. not a single sound just some clicking sounds. they dont even look up or acknowledge others presents. they remind me of the old Donald Sutherland Movie invasion of the body snatchers.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
How’s THIS for a complaint? I’ve spent the last 2 months every night feeding these 2 pigeons who set up home in this parking garage,they mated sooo....kinda helping em out and keeping them warm and healthy for their pregnacy and such. So I just got in there,tonight no big deal....and Joe Jerward the Sheriff just kicked me out. The babies just hatched tonight too!!! That inhuman basterd of a basterds!! Was a total jerk and condesedinly mocking me too. I’m furious....but he’s going to ride my butt now in my own town. For what??? I didn’t do anything!!! This is an outrage. I just became a dad.and the parents and me were hanging out having a good time too. It actually hurts because I’ve never raised anything like that before.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Self righteous folks with fragile & delicate sensibilities o_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How’s THIS for a complaint? I’ve spent the last 2 months every night feeding these 2 pigeons who set up home in this parking garage,they mated sooo....kinda helping em out and keeping them warm and healthy for their pregnacy and such. So I just got in there,tonight no big deal....and Joe Jerward the Sheriff just kicked me out. The babies just hatched tonight too!!! That inhuman basterd of a basterds!! Was a total jerk and condesedinly mocking me too. I’m furious....but he’s going to ride my butt now in my own town. For what??? I didn’t do anything!!! This is an outrage. I just became a dad.and the parents and me were hanging out having a good time too. It actually hurts because I’ve never raised anything like that before.
Tell him they're an endangered species of pigeon, and if he doesn't allow you to check on them you'll report their nest to U.S. Fish and Wildlife, who'll put a ban on using the parking garage until the pigeons choose to relocate.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is amazing about that is that Joe Jerward waited this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.