Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Why?.......I'm sure I'd hate it too, simply because I hate cities in general, but I'm curious what your reason(s) is/are.
just watched the re-broadcast of the 94 nfc title game in the slop.
deion CLEARLY interfered with Mike Irvin.
no call.
another title game we shoulda won at their place.
I.
HATE.
SAN.
FRANCISCO.
:thumbdown:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Complaint: I was at the deli counter earlier, in the grocery store, and a woman walked up to the counter, in the midst of 5 or 6 of us, and every time she'd say something, she pulled her mask down off her face to speak. I just gestured incredulously, and everyone just shook their heads in disgust. Why bother wearing a friggin' mask if you're just going to pull in down at the moments in which you're most likely to spread your germs??? Now I realize, she doesn't care about infecting others, she only wears the mask because she thinks it'll protect her. I hate idiots, but especially inconsiderate ones.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My idiot 23 year old niece has been ignoring social distancing, face covering, etc., even going so far as to start dating a new guy. Now she's tested positive for Covid-19, and the family 4th of July cookout is cancelled....and I'm gonna have 6 quarts of chili to eat. Friggin' self-centered millennials.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
They're busy with the thorough and comprehensive review of @Melonfeud's 3 word thread (hopefully soon to be re-opening).
Ah, yes! that perpetually powered self generator of creative genius ,,,The SEVEN THOUSAND POST THREAD that's been cast into lock down like an ( back then ) akin' to the crucified Christ's disciples,,,oh-yeah!o_O
:starspin::star::starspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.