Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
My idiot 23 year old niece has been ignoring social distancing, face covering, etc., even going so far as to start dating a new guy. Now she's tested positive for Covid-19, and the family 4th of July cookout is cancelled....and I'm gonna have 6 quarts of chili to eat. Friggin' self-centered millennials.
23 and a Millennial? I thought Gen Y was born between 1981-1996. I guess she could be a Millennial if she hasn't had her birthday yet and will turn 24 this year. Otherwise, I think she's considered a Zoomer and a part of Gen Z. Whatever generation she's in, she's definitely self-centered. Nonetheless, I wish you and your family good health. If I lived nearby, I'd take some of your extra chili. I love chili. :D

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
23 and a Millennial? I thought Gen Y was born between 1981-1996. I guess she could be a Millennial if she hasn't had her birthday yet and will turn 24 this year. Otherwise, I think she's considered a Zoomer and a part of Gen Z. Whatever generation she's in, she's definitely self-centered. Nonetheless, I wish you and your family good health. If I lived nearby, I'd take some of your extra chili. I love chili. :D
She turns 24 in September.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
She turns 24 in September.
Then she's technically a Millennial and your previous complaint post is correct:
05T7HUN.gif

:thumbup:

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is pretty much Gen Z who are worse than millennials. I know, got a few nieces and nephews there....spoiled and entitled brats :lmao:
I do agree mostly but the generation has some of the most opinionated individuals I have observed in my lifetime. Perhaps it is not for a good quality for the spoiled ones but it is a great quality for those with a greater appreciation of the world around them.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
My idiot 23 year old niece has been ignoring social distancing, face covering, etc., even going so far as to start dating a new guy. Now she's tested positive for Covid-19, and the family 4th of July cookout is cancelled....and I'm gonna have 6 quarts of chili to eat. Friggin' self-centered millennials.
Complaint: @Runwildboys mentioned "6 quarts of chili" over a month ago and culinary guru @CouchCoach hasn't dropped in to ask what's in the chili recipe yet. Is this his longest streak of constraint? :huh:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Over the past few years, we've seen a number of families from larger cities move to our rural area in central Colorado. I applaud them for seeking a connection with nature and finding a better life for there families. Rather than adapting to the natural environment, many are simply bringing the city to the forest.

As a result, hundreds, if not thousands of acres of forest have been cleared for new homes. Bear and human encounters have sky-rocketed typically resulting in bears needlessly being euthanized (the most recent case was a 40-something dad trying to hand feed a wild bear in his backyard so his kids could get a photo - he was mauled and the bear killed). Deer and elk strikes by vehicles are up several hundred percent largely because drivers don't slow down at dusk and dawn.

I suppose this is too be expected - we live in a beautiful area and a lot of folks want to move here. I just wished people would be a bit more responsible. To be honest, we're moving to NW Montana to get away from the craziness.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That was not the case when I stated the complaint box is not used enough. Furthermore, one thing does not have any connection to the other.
He was clearly joking that there will be plenty to complain about once football season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.