Complete Drivel: PFT- Tuna's TO Silence Deafening....

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I'm gonna fall out the first time I hear Parcells say "I love me some me" in one of his press conferences after practices.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Doomsday said:
I dont see why people continue to go to that site and support it. Every hit he gets for writing blatant lies is more $$ in his pocket. He could care less if what he reports is accurate or not he is just trying to make money off the Cowboy fans that get riled up and the anti Cowboy trolls that eat up articles like that. Stop supporting pft the site is junk. You can find all the info their on the web if you look.
I have stated on CowboysZone before, ... I know Mike Florio, he is a joke.

I am a nobody when it come to NFL circles, and I know him, what does that tell you ?

He is a lawyer. I knew him when that is all he was.

Before he started this web-site.

I coached his nephew for four years, I know his wife, his in-laws, etc.

He lives in Clarksburg, WV, ... he has no NFL insider knowledge.

He reads the internet is all.

There are people on this web-site that are more "in the know" than him.

Think about it, anyone can put up a web-site and post crap.

He is nothing more than a Steeler fan, an NFL fan, a guy that likes football.

Trust me, he won't put anything out there to flatter the Cowboys.

Please don't take his web-site seriously !!:bang2:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
jerry jones stated, flat-out and with emphasis, that he and parcells were on the same page regarding owens. and that neither he nor parcells did a sales job on the other.

i believe him, too.

Sounded more like he was trying to convince himself that they were to me.:laugh2:

seantaylor21

Reaction score
TUNA'S T.O. SILENCE IS DEAFENING

With each passing hour, the failure of Cowboys coach Bill Parcells to say something/anything about the team's acquisition of receiver Terrell Owens will be interpreted by league insiders -- and most importantly the other players on his team -- as the absence of an endorsement of the decision of owner/G.M. Jerry Jones to throw a lasso around a maverick with a belly full of loco weed.

As one league source who watched the video of the press conference told us, "If Parcells was onboard he either would have been there or at least had a prepared statement. When Owens was asked what Parcells had said to him he basically admitted he really hadn't talked to him. Now don't you think that if Parcells really wanted him he would have at least had a conversation or two with him?"

And in response to the various Cowboys fans who reminded us that Parcells hasn't attended any of the press conferences introducing new players in his three seasons with the team, this one is a little bit different, don't ya think?

At a bare minimum, there should have been something from Parcells to indicate his imprimatur of this specific personnel move.

As we explained last night, there are players who are not inclined to welcome Owens onto the team, and they are interpreting the Tuna's silence as a license to dislike the entire situation.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Bill has never attended a PC for a FA signing nor does he issue statements.

Reason? He feels that his showing up would stamp "You're OK with me" for the player. He's playing mind games.

redskinsforever

Reaction score
I said the samething. This smells like it was all Jerry Jones and Parcells had very little to do with this decision.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Reading to much into this thing. Drew Bledsoe was Bill's boy and he wasn't there to make a big production of it. It's Parcell's way. If BP was not on board with TO, he would never have been signed. This guy represents too much cap for there to be huge discention in the ranks.

Both Jerry and Bill had to be on board or this would never have gotten done. Simple as that, IMO.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey....I don't love Parcells and I certainly don't love Owens...but this is garbage.

Fact of the matter is, it would be a bad move for Parcells to act in any manner that he has not in the past because it would signal to Owens that he's different, which would be bad message to send.

RoyW11BigD

Reaction score
oh this is horse doodoo, the media will try to make a story out of anything. parcells hasnt even came to a single press conference and if im correct thats true for the entire jones era as a cowboy. geez the media just loves to try to make drama out of something that doesnt matter.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
I hate PFT with a passion. Every1 who reads this should email the editor as i have telling him to do research or ****!