Computer mouse saboteur

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I bought a nice, ergonomic Acedada computer mouse, but it konked out after just 6 months. So I went through the trouble to get that thing refunded and sent off for a Logitech, but it arrived today without its USB transmitter and so it won't run at all. It can't be a coincidence. There's someone out there spying on me and sabotaging my efforts to own a nice, high-end ergonomic computer house. Does anyone out there know who's messing with me? Now I'm afraid if I order off for yet another mouse, it will arrive with a bomb in the packaging. I'm using a crappy little laptop mouse. Someone out there has it out for me and doesn't want me to own a nice one.

Anyone know who's messing with me and how I might fight back?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I bought a nice, ergonomic Acedada computer mouse, but it konked out after just 6 months. So I went through the trouble to get that thing refunded and sent off for a Logitech, but it arrived today without its USB transmitter and so it won't run at all. It can't be a coincidence. There's someone out there spying on me and sabotaging my efforts to own a nice, high-end ergonomic computer house. Does anyone out there know who's messing with me. Now I'm afraid if I order off for yet another mouse, it will arrive with a bomb in the packaging. I'm using a crappy little laptop mouse. Someone out there has it out for me and doesn't want me to own a nice one.

images-1.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
get a wired razer basilisk v2. You won't regret it.

Turk

Reaction score
It is time you accepted reality.

Fate has designated you to be one of those that are always dumped on.

Get used to it.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bought a nice, ergonomic Acedada computer mouse, but it konked out after just 6 months. So I went through the trouble to get that thing refunded and sent off for a Logitech, but it arrived today without its USB transmitter and so it won't run at all. It can't be a coincidence. There's someone out there spying on me and sabotaging my efforts to own a nice, high-end ergonomic computer house. Does anyone out there know who's messing with me? Now I'm afraid if I order off for yet another mouse, it will arrive with a bomb in the packaging. I'm using a crappy little laptop mouse. Someone out there has it out for me and doesn't want me to own a nice one.

If it is a smaller Logitech mouse, the USB adapter may be stored inside the mouse itself in a compartment.

For example ..

A2mcTje.jpg

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I got it working! The USB receiver was not included. There was no compartment, but I was able to use another receiver from the Logitech laptop mouse. Now both the laptop mouse and this MX Master 2S work off that same receiver. Interesting. The box did say the USB receiver was supposed to be included, so I could probably get another one sent via the warranty. This receiver is supposed to be for my laptop mouse that I use with my laptop.

Interesting idea -- one receiver for multiple devices. I was considering replacing this really old keyboard. I've always used Microsoft keyboards, but if I get a Logitech one, the keyboard and mouse will work off the same one. Kinda cool.

Thanks for your help. I was getting upset over the missing receiver. But it works now. Pretty nice mouse. It's got some features that I don't even understand, but maybe I'll watch a Youtube video on it.