Twitter: Concerns about Leighton Vander Esch

817Gill

Reaction score
I love LVE,

but go back and watch what 57 looked like in the preseason. I know it was just that but Gifford looks like a real find. Size and speed with a nose for the ball. He also plays very controlled and well balanced.

If the wolf hunter is healthy expect Gifford to take over at SAM. Whether Sean Lee is here or not

817Gill

Reaction score
So we drafted two linebackers with huge medical red flags using premium picks and now there are medical concerns about both. Sounds about right.
There are no medical concerns about Jaylon, he’s completely healthy. Nerves don’t re-degenerate lol. We saw him play games where he was a beast and games where he looked disinterested.

Multiple sources say he wasn’t focused this year and he was too worried about shine and not football. That’s a worry within itself for sure, but physically Jaylon is fine. You see him flying around week 17?

ksadler1

Reaction score
He'll start the year on PUP and probably won't play at all. If this FO doesn't go after a FA, or draft some LBs, they'll be sorry...

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I love LVE,

but go back and watch what 57 looked like in the preseason. I know it was just that but Gifford looks like a real find. Size and speed with a nose for the ball. He also plays very controlled and well balanced.

If the wolf hunter is healthy expect Gifford to take over at SAM. Whether Sean Lee is here or not
Yeah that guy was constantly injured too.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m nervous but it is what it is. It’s a shame because he was so great his rookie year and last year even when healthy he looked much slower and out of place. Maybe some time away will help him. He probably won’t have a long career but if we can use him through his whole rookie contract that’s fine.