Conflict with Sunday's Game

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
One is about Hispanic traditions, like tamales on Christmas. Lol! The rest are all religious studies. He is a director at the Pontifical University.
That is impressive, but not surprising.
You are RANCHING, of course...
It's in the genes.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I haven't missed a game since I was a fourth grader in 1975. Sunday is Christmas Eve and my wife's family is celebrating Mass at 5pm, which means I would have to leave my house at 4! So, miss 3/4 of the game or tell the wife and daughter they are on their own! My wife already told me she understood, but I feel like if I don't go to Mass, the Cowboys will be jinxed and lose!!!!!!! What to do? I think I'll drink on it! What would you do?
Ha!! Easy. Watch the game. What other possible choice do you have. Toss another couple bucks in the collection plate next Sunday.

Reaction score
I haven't missed a game since I was a fourth grader in 1975. Sunday is Christmas Eve and my wife's family is celebrating Mass at 5pm, which means I would have to leave my house at 4! So, miss 3/4 of the game or tell the wife and daughter they are on their own! My wife already told me she understood, but I feel like if I don't go to Mass, the Cowboys will be jinxed and lose!!!!!!! What to do? I think I'll drink on it! What would you do?

here are 5 Patron Saints to Call on in Times of Trouble

http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/galleries/5-patron-saints-to-call-on-in-time-of-trouble.aspx

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Never miss a Cowboys game unless it's a mandatory work issue.

Switch to being a Baylor University type instead of a Notre Dame type and 5pm won't be a problem...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

Not trying to be sacrilegious here but God is skipping that mass to watch the game Himself, priorities here fan....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
My older brother is a priest in Rome, he just told me, "If your mind is on the game, stay home and watch. I got your back with the big guy". I told him to have an extra glass of wine, on me!
Then Yer' casing-liner is COVERED!,,, alas,a small pittance of 10 : "GARRETT SUCKS" will be required to fully absolve this faith based infraction there
Big-G!,,,pretty sure you kin' cover that in short order tween' double-gluggin',,,o_O:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ha!! Easy. Watch the game. What other possible choice do you have. Toss another couple bucks in the collection plate next Sunday.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Ya, pretty sure there's an unfinished 2nd BELL TOWER that been UNDER CONSTRUCTION out on the fronteras,,, fer' like maybe the last couple of centuries that could totally expedite in the utilization of BIG-G's infusion Wit' the guilt tithings,,,o_O

haleyrules

Reaction score
Ya, pretty sure there's an unfinished 2nd BELL TOWER that been UNDER CONSTRUCTION out on the fronteras,,, fer' like maybe the last couple of centuries that could totally expedite in the utilization of BIG-G's infusion Wit' the guilt tithings,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::hammer::hammer:. and the good father will know just how to best exploit those feelings!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::hammer::hammer:. and the good father will know just how to best exploit those feelings!!

Oh, S*_t- baby f* #k,,,yer':lmao2::lmao::lmao2: knowing& pertinently pointing it in more 'detailed exploits' than I've certainly ever to have braved/ verbally savaged those twice savaged souls INTO TOURTURED COMPLIANCE,,,, er,,,or ELSE!,,,, ya,know Jack,,, I kinda' started assaulting that get drunk driving endeavor right around 10 am(today_,,ya,pretty sure,,,:huh:) ,,,,:huh:,,, er ,,,the last time I pulled 'op's' in daylight casing-liner vision!!! ,,fer' crying out loud you sea-salt of smartness,,, I'd have swapped that ol' '29' sport Ford YESTERDAY,,,fer' a slice of jungle river life that I do truly fancy ,,,pretty much ever since this "X-mas" christining has struck! ( I F*ckin' Hate it) they are brain damaged turtle casing-liner's representative of life,limb&*$$ pocket C D L,,er,,,ah,,,,therefore & in conclusion,,,,, TOODLESo_O.

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Oh, S*_t- baby f* #k,,,yer':lmao2::lmao::lmao2: knowing& pertinently pointing it in more 'detailed exploits' than I've certainly ever to have braved/ verbally savaged those twice savaged souls INTO TOURTURED COMPLIANCE,,,, er,,,or ELSE!,,,, ya,know Jack,,, I kinda' started assaulting that get drunk driving endeavor right around 10 am(today_,,ya,pretty sure,,,:huh:) ,,,,:huh:,,, er ,,,the last time I pulled 'op's' in daylight casing-liner vision!!! ,,fer' crying out loud you sea-salt of smartness,,, I'd have swapped that ol' '29' sport Ford YESTERDAY,,,fer' a slice of jungle river life that I do truly fancy ,,,pretty much ever since this "X-mas" christining has struck! ( I F*ckin' Hate it) they are brain damaged turtle casing-liner's representative of life,limb&*$$ pocket C D L,,er,,,ah,,,,therefore & in conclusion,,,,, TOODLESo_O.

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::hammer::hammer: