Recommended Congrats Cowboys Pro Bowl Members

Nerm222

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a list of pro bowl alternates that isn't on NFL.com. I have an old iPad, and anytime I try to load that site my ipad starts spewing smoke, then turns itself off for 48 hours.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I’ll ask here, what LT was more devseving? It’s a serious question. Where does he rank among other LTs? I’m sure if he was near the bottom he wouldn’t have gotten the call

The whole Tyron is a mediocre/average LT is the biggest joke of the season. The fan hate he's gotten this year is borderline embarrassing. He's 100% playing better this year than he did last year (he made pro bowl last year yet him playing better shouldn't get him pro bowl this year ? great cowboy logic).

Most stats have him top 5 in both pass protection and run blocking yet he's "not pro bowl worthy" even though a worst version of himself made it last year.......

Tyron has been regressing non stop , this year he didn't play at a pro bowl level . That can't be good for the morale & motivation of the other players in the O-Line .
He's playing better in almost every statistical category this year then he did last year....... (last year he made pro bowl and NFL top 100). If he's playing better this year than last then why would he not make pro bowl ?

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
The blatant disregard of the talent that is Jeff Heath boggles the mind.

John813

Reaction score
I think Tyron has the respect of a lot of players/coaches in the league, cause when he is healthy he's basically impenetrable.
That, I think fans got spoiled at how excellent he was for a long stretch so when he allows a pressure/sack every once in a blue moon we freak out.

The blatant disregard of the talent that is Jeff Heath boggles the mind.

He's a lock for the all millennium team so no worries about this snub.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I bet you are disappointed Dak isn't there.

He was railroaded.
sigh... you just have to go there right? NO ONE, and I will satte it in caps agin for you NO ONE is upset Dak wasn't picked. he nor Smith deserve to go. good grief you people are warped in the head as my mom used to say.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Tyron has been regressing non stop , this year he didn't play at a pro bowl level . That can't be good for the morale & motivation of the other players in the O-Line .
Give me the stats as to why he didn't play good. Tyron and martin have been all-pros for how many years in a row? Dak fanboys are willing to throw our all pro lineman under the bus for their agenda. Pathetic.