Recommended Congrats Cowboys Pro Bowl Members

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Take Tyron out, even Martin doesnt feel righr IMO.

This team doesn't have a lot of Pro Bowlers, just Zeke, DLaw, and Jones

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I thought Dak was surrounded by superior talent...

J817

Reaction score
Leighton Vander Esch is a glaring omision . Nobody knows the kid just yet , but next year maybe he gets the publicity he deserves.

LVE and Jaylon will have a chance to make it when players realize the Pro Bowl is in Orlando and not Hawaii this year.

Nexx

Reaction score
i know our standards are high for our Olineman but I think its warped most of your minds on how a oline perform.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t care if some think they deserve it or not.
They are in, and that is all that matters.

Dang, some can’t be happy even on this.

Who cares they don’t deserve it or not. It means nothing in the long run of things. Just be happy for them.

And yes LVE and Jaylon deserve to be in it, but don’t take away that from the others.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Pro Bowl always has a bunch guys make it on past performance
Not a great indication of a teams current starting talent.
Never has been

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’ll ask here, what LT was more devseving? It’s a serious question. Where does he rank among other LTs? I’m sure if he was near the bottom he wouldn’t have gotten the call
It was not like there were a bunch they could have chosen from. Maybe David Bakhtiari, Jake Matthews or Andrew Whitworth.

Gator88

Reaction score
Pro bowls for the oline have been meaningless for a very long time now. As much as Tyron shouldn't have made it this year, there have been far worse picks on the oline. My favorite example is when Jeff Saturday was playing for the Packers and made it despite being benched.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Tyron has been regressing non stop , this year he didn't play at a pro bowl level . That can't be good for the morale & motivation of the other players in the O-Line .

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
for those young linebackers to get into the pro bowl they will have to get more take aways

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Glad to see Jones made it. Its a shame Coop didnt get here sooner, hes an all pro all day!