Recommended Congrats Cowboys Pro Bowl Members

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
no

no he's elevating a bad team with no talent.
You must be under the impression that I'm specifically defending a certain guy.
I'm not.
The guy you're thinking of sucks.
But let's not sugarcoat the entire situation either.

Yes?

FTWayne

Reaction score
You must be under the impression that I'm specifically defending a certain guy.
I'm not.
The guy you're thinking of sucks.
But let's not sugarcoat the entire situation either.

Yes?
NP, I'm just find it funny how some will blame everybody on the team but one guy. Shrugs I read where he's as good as Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. Did you see that preseason TD. :p

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If they stopped messing around and made LVE the starter sooner, he probably would have been a pro-bowler.

He’ll get some in the future though

Nerm222

Reaction score
I love LVE, but I can't see him as being the biggest snub. He certainly played at a pro bowl level... But so did Wagner and Kuechley. There are only two spots, and they are considered the best two MLBs in the NFL. I think LVE would have made it in the AFC, but it is hard to argue he out played Wagner and Kuechley... They were dominant as well.

I will say that LVE had a better season than many players that did make the pro bowl, just not clearly better than the two MLBs from the NFC that made it this year.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
NP, I'm just find it funny how some will blame everybody on the team but one guy. Shrugs I read where he's as good as Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. Did you see that preseason TD. :p
Never said by me. I merely talk about the team as a whole.
People keep getting me confused... I've never said a nice word towards Dak except that he's a decent guy.

Although I do get simplistic thinking and assumptions rather than getting to know the source.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Never said by me. I merely talk about the team as a whole.
People keep getting me confused... I've never said a nice word towards Dak except that he's a decent guy.

Although I do get simplistic thinking and assumptions rather than getting to know the source.
That's okay. NP :thumbup:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
3 way tie for the most probowlers in the NFC. That's pretty good amount of talent.

Kaiser

Reaction score
“Well....I don’t aaaaactually go there...but I do walk the campus everyday.”

I said I run a committee there, let me know when you can get on campus without paying for a tour.

"Well...... aaactually my life peaked with an undergrad degree from a cow college!!!! I'm never going back to Tulare again!!!"

Tussinman

Reaction score
A Pro Bowl season for Tyron Smith?
If you needed any further proof the Pro Bowl is a completely meaningless honor.
tyron made it on name only. This year is really not a good year for him.
Tyron didn’t deserve to make it this year.
Tyron isn't the consensus 1st team all-pro like he use to be but he's still easily a top 10 tackle. He kills people in run blocking and statistically is having one of his greatest years ever pass block wise

The problem with the Tyron hate is we run anywhere from 55 to 80 plays a game. Everyone only remembers the 1 or 2 bad plays he makes but complete ignores the 55+ plays where he basically murders the DE.....

Tussinman

Reaction score
He was still ranked as high as anyone on the field.
I tried telling a bunch of whiny fans mid season that even with his decline he's still statically top 5 in passing and top 10 against the run and that he'll make pro bowl and possibly NFL top 100.

To no surprise he made pro bowl and here comes all the haters whining that it's robbery.....