Congrats- Dak is currently 21st ranked in total qbr

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
CAREER PASSER RATING: 95.5 (#2 All-Time in Cowboys’ history, minimum 200 pass attempts)

The only Cowboys’ quarterback with a higher career passer rating than Dak is the man he replaced in the starting lineup at the start of the 2016 season: Tony Romo. Passer rating is a statistic used as an official formula by the NFL since 1973 to measure a passer’s performance. Included in the formula are statistics such as: pass attempts, completions, yards, touchdowns, and interceptions.

For the sake of compiling the Cowboys’ list, we’ve set the minimum for 500 pass attempts.

Cowboys’ All-Time Leaders in Passer Rating (Minimum 500 pass attempts)

1 Tony Romo 97.1

2 Dak Prescott 95.5

3 Roger Staubach 83.4

4 Danny White 81.7

5 Troy Aikman 81.6

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

And you guys said Dak couldn’t pass. Look at dis chart here. It says that Dak is a better passer than Roger and Troy. So you guys are dummies. If so,we need to pay him like a qb who is better than Roger and Troy like 35 mill a year or sumptin

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Oh look, all the Dak haters came together for their jerk circle...

tenor.gif

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Cool. Learn English. It’s not hard.
Yo ramziD. Because it’s the holidays and quite frankly I’ve liked some of your posts in the past, you deserve a straight answer and not a typically troll response. These are strictly my opinions

• I do not believe that Dak is the worst qb in the league. In fact, I believe that he’s somewhere between 15-22 depending on what metrics you use.
  • I believe that if a team is soundly constructed with a strong defense, good Oline, that Dak could function as the qb. I don’t believe that he can put a team on his back, but I din5 think he’s so sorry that we will lose every game because of him
  • I believe that the coaches could be creative with the play calling but I’m also cognizant that he can’t make all the necessary throws or process the defense quickly, therefore I don’t know if the play calling is based on what his strengths are or athe result of a stubborn old man.
  • I don’t believe that we should mortgage our future paying Dak but I realize that he does deserve a pay raise.

See....we can all be reasonable.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
There’s a contingent that believes that. Now what do you think about Foles. I’m kinda tFolesorn on this issue. Do you think that Dak is better than Foles or not.
I always thought Foles was a scub but he can put 3 or 4 good games together and look like Joe Montanna. He was clutch last year and he looks like that again.

wrongway

Reaction score
I believe with all my heart, that if the defense can perform like a top 5 defense and get multiple sacks and turn overs each game, and if Maher can continue to kick 59-65 yd field goals, and if Zeke can get around 139-200 yds total from scrimmage, that Dak does have the ability to drive this bus to a playoff win.

The problem is tha5 people are soooooooooooo pessimistic. Here have some cocoa with some mashmellos and chillz for a bit
Agreed that would be a winning formula we could all get behind, I think. Would love for him to prove me wrong and light it up thru the air come playoffs just don't think it will happen. Hope it does though.