Congrats- Dak is currently 21st ranked in total qbr

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
The cool thing is. For those that will say he sucks for being in the bottom half.
There are QBs with a higher QBR that aren’t in the playoffs.

And all playoff QBs above him.
Well they start at 0 with Dak come playoff time. :D
Right on brother. And I hope we beat every single one of them. Go cowboys!

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Wouldn't make sense, because it wouldn't tell you anything about how the players were trending.
"Trending" to 16th is not exactly someone who should be in the conversation to get paid top qb money. That aside...what does this trend say over the last 3 weeks where he's finished 10th, 28th and 16th in weekly QBR.

If we revist season long QBR and exclude the 1st round Rookies (Baker, Allen, Darnold and Rosen) who all rank tied or below Prescott. Suddenly he's a bottom tier QB saddled next ot the likes of Ryan Tannehill, Eli Manning, Derek Carr, Matt Stafford and Case Keenum. Every team but the Lions are likely seeking an upgrade at QB (meanwhile we can't wait to make Dak as highly aid as Stafford).

Stafford and the Lions are a perfect cautionary tale as they are weighed down by their QB's contract and have been for a decade (that contract cost them Suh in his prime you'll recall).

Heaven help us.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
"Trending" to 16th is not exactly someone who should be in the conversation to get paid top qb money. That aside...what does this trend say over the last 3 weeks where he's finished 10th, 28th and 16th in weekly QBR.

If we revist season long QBR and exclude the 1st round Rookies (Baker, Allen, Darnold and Rosen) who all rank tied or below Prescott. Suddenly he's a bottom tier QB saddled next ot the likes of Ryan Tannehill, Eli Manning, Derek Carr, Matt Stafford and Case Keenum. Every team but the Lions are likely seeking an upgrade at QB (meanwhile we can't wait to make Dak as highly aid as Stafford).

Stafford and the Lions are a perfect cautionary tale as they are weighed down by their QB's contract and have been for a decade (that contract cost them Suh in his prime you'll recall).

Heaven help us.
:clap: I enjoyed reading that

Philmonroe

Reaction score
1. All teams draft elite, top 10 QBs in the 4th Round

2. You guys say he’s the worst starting QB in the league, so he’s beating all your expectations! Or at least proving you are idiots.
Hell outta here with this 4th rd groupie business. This man is in his 3rd year thatdraft position doesn't hold weight anymore.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I believe with all my heart, that if the defense can perform like a top 5 defense and get multiple sacks and turn overs each game, and if Maher can continue to kick 59-65 yd field goals, and if Zeke can get around 139-200 yds total from scrimmage, that Dak does have the ability to drive this bus to a playoff win.

The problem is tha5 people are soooooooooooo pessimistic. Here have some cocoa with some mashmellos and chillz for a bit
:lmao::lmao::lmao::clap::clap::clap::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Top 5 things used to deflect from Dak discussion.

1. Bring up he was a 4th rd pick
  2. Quote ancient stats from 2016 or combine 2016,17, and 18 stats. There’s absolutely no discussing 2018 stats on its own
  3. Lower the standards or move the goal posts. Ie. 200 yds was a good passing day
  4. Use the word agenda or troll
  5. Insinuate some sort of devious or evil racial component - “ the real reason you don’t like him”

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: I bring you the truth.