News: Congrats! Drew Pearson joins the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Juggernaut

Reaction score
XXhyvFp.gif

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congratulations, Drew Pearson. I have such fond memories of him. Whether you like the moniker or not, he is one of the reasons the Cowboys became America's Team. This is long overdue.

Flamma

Reaction score
Although I am very happy for Drew, I can no longer use the excuse as to why the Steelers kept beating us in Super Bowls. We didn't have all of these hall of famers on offense like they did and still almost beat them. We had Tony and Roger, and now they're adding Drew, my spiel kind of falls flat now. I had to do backflips to pass it off before, now it's impossible.

pete026

Reaction score
The only "favorite cowboy's players" I ever had:

1st - Bob Hayes
2nd - Chuck Howley
3rd - Drew Pearson

Glad I quit picking favorite players! I was the jinx all along.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well deserved. It broke my heart seeing him get snubbed once again last year.....must've resonated with the voters since he got in this time. Much deserved. Give this man his flowers while he's still here to see them.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am so happy for Drew!!!! This was so overdue!!! I cried last year when they showed him getting emotional that he didn't get in, and I cried last night when they showed he finally made it in!!! And seeing Roger there when they told him the news was a bonus!!! Looks like Drew is going to make me cry a third time when I hear his HOF speech at the ceremony!! :thumbup:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Its players like this that keep me in the game,, and something I wonder about.
Asking an honest question,, anyone actually think players of todays game, and players with todays mentality actually achieve HOF status,, playas like Zeke, Dak just for example.
Do players like Zeke and Dak make the Hof in the future because the HOF standards are reduced?