Congrats to Buckeyes fans

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1169634 said:
If this guy wasnt a Buck, he would be my favorite player. I love the way he was *****ing at his offense, like mediocrity wasnt acceptable, after that early Michigan TD to start the second half.
borat_narrowweb__300x495,0.jpg

He has big hram.

Me too. He just knew that the momentum had changed and they need to get it back.

He's a great player.:D

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Draegerman;1169633 said:
Hey Hos, there's an ugly rumor that I've been circulating...err...I mean, that's been circulating around our message board that you're sharing your room with a kicker.

Now don't misunderstand what I'm saying, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with that - I just want to know if he's at least splitting the bill with you. That's all, I swear. :p:

Perhaps I'm not only one into the 'recipe' tonight?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1169623 said:
But diddnt you know Army, Air Force and Navy are good teams?

burmafrd/off.

What the hell do you mean "good". We're freakin' great. If it wasn't for us, you would be typing your post in Chinese or something.

Oh, wait a minute, you're talking football. Well, nevermind then...

Draegerman (Army dude)

Connection20

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1169480 said:
Too bad, I was hoping we would get a shot at Zwickrenzel.

What is the sophomore like?

Please tell me he is nothing like Smith.

Next year Ohio State has three possble starters at QB.

Todd Boeckman, big, slow, LOOOOONNNNG release, accurate and good decision maker.

Rob Schoenhoft, Krenzel like, good release, good decisions, fairly accurate, pretty mobile.

Antonio Henton, this guy is a true freshman this year, he is redshirting, hes almost a carbon copy of Smith as far as size goes, and they say he reminds everyone of Troy, but that doesnt mean anything if he doesnt bring the same intangibles to the game.

Supposedly Boeckman is the front runner, but Tressel has said it will be a wide open competition in the spring.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Excuse me for repeating...........

Arkansas............baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Connection20;1169651 said:
Next year Ohio State has three possble starters at QB.

Todd Boeckman, big, slow, LOOOOONNNNG release, accurate and good decision maker.

Rob Schoenhoft, Krenzel like, good release, good decisions, fairly accurate, pretty mobile.

Antonio Henton, this guy is a true freshman this year, he is redshirting, hes almost a carbon copy of Smith as far as size goes, and they say he reminds everyone of Troy, but that doesnt mean anything if he doesnt bring the same intangibles to the game.

Supposedly Boeckman is the front runner, but Tressel has said it will be a wide open competition in the spring.

Thanks for the breakdown. Come on Boeckman!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Draegerman;1169633 said:
Hey Hos, there's an ugly rumor that I've been circulating...err...I mean, that's been circulating around our message board that you're sharing your room with a kicker.

Now don't misunderstand what I'm saying, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with that - I just want to know if he's at least splitting the bill with you. That's all, I swear. :p:
My wife isn't a kicker Drae. Her standards may be low to choose me, but they're not that low.

At a wedding this weekend. Home tomorrow for the game.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1169518 said:
You're certifiably...Not even credible with that BS!

Yep he is. He was guy bashing anyone who dared to blame the Great Bledsoe was at fault for sacks he used to take. He is favorite ammo is just call anyone making a point an idiot.

I said long time ago, Troy Smith would make a pretty Good QB in NFL, IMO. Drew Brees is good comparison they made today.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1169789 said:
I said long time ago, Troy Smith would make a pretty Good QB in NFL, IMO.

Yep, I remember it well, and it was WAY back, so here's a testimony.:)

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Hostile;1169786 said:
My wife isn't a kicker Drae. Her standards may be low to choose me, but they're not that low.

At a wedding this weekend. Home tomorrow for the game.

Ha!!! I knew you couldn't let that one slip by without some sort of reply. ;)

Apologies to the missus, just having a little fun with you and your fetish for torturing football kickers.

Try to tolerate the wedding and do enjoy the game tomorrow.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1169792 said:
Yep, I remember it well, and it was WAY back, so here's a testimony.:)

Thank you, but I was told at that time, he was be a good Rb never a QB, just like today by some :D

He proved to me last year, both against Michigan and ND, that he has potential to be a NFL prospect. This year he has solidified it. I also like the fact that he stands tall when throwing, taking advantage of every inch of height he has.

I doubt he will get drafted in first round, due to physical attributes, at least thats my guess.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1169798 said:
Thank you, but I was told at that time, he was be a good Rb never a QB, just like today by some :D

He proved to me last year, both against Michigan and ND, that he has potential to be a NFL prospect. This year he has solidified it. I also like the fact that he stands tall when throwing, taking advantage of every inch of height he has.

I doubt he will get drafted in first round, due to physical attributes, at least thats my guess.

You're the second person that suggested Smith might be a good RB. I think LTN said it earlier today as well. My thinking was that he would make a good WR, but that was before I actually watched him go up against my Longhorns earlier this season.

And I do agree. If he gets drafted by the right team with a coach that knows how to nurture a young QB with his skills, then Smith should do quite well at the pro level.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Draegerman;1169800 said:
You're the second person that suggested Smith might be a good RB. I think LTN said it earlier today as well. My thinking was that he would make a good WR, but that was before I actually watched him go up against my Longhorns earlier this season.

And I do agree. If he gets drafted by the right team with a coach that knows how to nurture a young QB with his skills, then Smith should do quite well at the pro level.

Huh?? Dude what you talking about? I was saying the opposite, that he will be a or is a good prospect at QB or have been saying that for a year now. I do agree, he does needs or probably needs some patience at pro-level to develop into a Good QB.