Twitter: Congrats Zeke, receives Good Guy award

Motorola

Reaction score

Just as noteworthy - perhaps moreso IMO-
Elliott has not engaged in any inappropriate or questionable behavior since the Las Vegas EDC incident in May 2019 - over a year and half ago.
(Outside of the alleged COVID 19 protocol violation party last April.)

aria

Reaction score
LOL, you had to go there.
Already been here, you’re late.

What a misleading title though. You would think it would have to do with an above and beyond charitable act or some sort of special good samaritan deed but talking to the beat writers? Bwhahahahahahahaha....probably the first time good and zeke has been used in the same sentence outside of football.

He’s in GOOD company

https://northdallasgazette.com/2019...ood-guy-award-from-local-sports-writers-give/

aria

Reaction score
Just as noteworthy - perhaps moreso IMO-
Elliott has not engaged in any inappropriate or questionable behavior since the Las Vegas EDC incident in May 2019 - over a year and half ago.
(Outside of the alleged COVID 19 protocol violation party last April.)
I’d say accidentally publicly admitting he’s drunk and high while supposedly “recovering” from COVID is questionable behavior.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL, he can’t get any legit awards so they felt obligated to give him something. What a joke, has anyone ever heard of this before? It seems akin to a participation trophy. Great job zeke.

In other news, I award zeke the ewok look a like award along with the biggest scumbag of the current Dallas Cowboys roster award.

See that? I gave zeke two awards! I can’t hate him that much.

After the MVP award this is the one you really want.

Motorola

Reaction score
I’d say accidentally publicly admitting he’s drunk and high while supposedly “recovering” from COVID is questionable behavior.
I admit I dI'd not delve nto the details about his positive testing.
Summary - Zeke is the proverbial "leopard".

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is like the first season he didn’t do something stupid. All he did was catch the virus. Great year. Lol

Loso86

Reaction score
Seriously???

Seriously?

It's in the standard players contract that he needs to cooperate with the media.

So he is rewarded for doing his job?

Tell me, exactly WHO in the league doesnt comply?

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding this, it's pure ridiculousness.

Gee thanks for doing what you were supposed to anyway.

Just wow anymore with this world.
Dude are you happy about anything with this team. I mean god man it's simple as oh ok congrats zeke. Our fans complain about some of the dumbest things. Juat because hes obligated to talk doesnt mean he will or be cooperative

aria

Reaction score
This is like the first season he didn’t do something stupid. All he did was catch the virus. Great year. Lol
Don’t forget about the “low key faded” incident. Not a huge deal but not a good look for someone who is supposedly “recovering” and it just epitomizes his stupidity.

aria

Reaction score
Dude are you happy about anything with this team. I mean god man it's simple as oh ok congrats zeke. Our fans complain about some of the dumbest things. Juat because hes obligated to talk doesnt mean he will or be cooperative
Got that right, we do complain about the dumbest thing which is why we complain about zeke :D (see post above this one as most recent example)

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm happy about plenty.

#21 will never be on that list.

What are you saying, he COULD be insubordinate but isnt so he deserves some sort of award?

fivetwos

Reaction score
ask Haskins how bad attitude especially skipping mandatory after game meetings mean..it means you are on the street. Other payers go full BB and respond with an attitude or say almost nothing..

stop being hater every single zeke thread you are there to make sure hes dumped on,,.troll
Do you understand exactly what a troll is?

I'm not thinking you do.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Although I am not in Dallas and don't follow sports reporters, I don't recall few if any quotes from Zeke after the games on the internet.
Anyone recall anything of substance Zeke said after a game?

We have employee of the quarter here for someone who did something substantial and that person gets $1000. I am going to talk to the boss about adding a Nice Guy/Gal of the Quarter. Need an award for the nonperformers who talk a good game at work.