Twitter: Congrats Zeke, receives Good Guy award

Loso86

Reaction score
I'm happy about plenty.

#21 will never be on that list.

What are you saying, he COULD be insubordinate but isnt so he deserves some sort of award?
You realize they give it out every year right. ... its a..wait for it.....wait for it.... MEDIA AWARD.....lol gawd

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Good for Zeke. He gets unfairly criticized here by the haters. I was down on him for a bit until I learned he was battling nagging injuries. That and the offensive line issues early on have made it tough for him this year. BUT, he’s now healthy and the offensive line has built some consistency so look out haters!

ghst187

Reaction score
Amazing!
First, the guy who ripped off another guys helmet and tried to kill him with it gets nominated for the Walter Payton award and then the guy suspended for beating a girlfriend gets a “good guy award”.
What’s next? Adrian Peterson wins the “parent of the year”, Ray Rice wins “husband of the year”, and Josh Gordon wins the “substance free award”? At this rate Goodell will be “commissioner of the year”

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
How dare this guy be nicer than anyone else on the team, what an *******

This guy literally can't do anything without yall talking bad about him. All he did was be nice to reporters and then at the end of the year the reporters said "he was nicest to us" and then here comes Cowboys Zone to mock him.

Just go Google the award. The PFWA in each city picks a local player that made their jobs easy. Top Good Guys are nominated, one nominee wins the league wide award.

This is not a participation trophy. 32 people in the world got one this year. No Cowboy has ever won the league wide Good Guy award though Witten was nominated 4 times.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I guess to some, "it's a meaningless reward" just as Dak's!

Pro Football Writers Give Zeke Annual Media Award
Dec 29, 2020 at 04:00 PM
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott earned the team's 2020 Good Guy Award as voted on by the local chapter of the Professional Football Writers of America (PFWA). The award honors a player for his consistent and outstanding cooperation with the team's beat writers.
a1quaqck1aiwobnmabsq.jpg
Nick EatmanDallasCowboys.com Staff Writer / Senior Manager, Digital Media
c2gxeasrajk74sgcad99.jpg

Elliott was lauded for his consistent cooperation with the media, no matter how he played or whether the Cowboys won.
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/pro-football-writers-give-zeke-annual-media-award

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL, he can’t get any legit awards so they felt obligated to give him something. What a joke, has anyone ever heard of this before? It seems akin to a participation trophy. Great job zeke.

In other news, I award zeke the ewok look a like award along with the biggest scumbag of the current Dallas Cowboys roster award.

See that? I gave zeke two awards! I can’t hate him that much.

Duly noted.