Congratulations Demarco

reddyuta

Reaction score
yxi.gif

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so glad he got the record. It was important to me. He's alone with 7 straight to start a season. And just think we were complaining about the run calling just last season.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It's amazing that Emmitt never did this and he is the all time leader in the NFL. That is really saying something when you break records that Emmitt didn't.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Yes ! For all injury history and naysayers , you did prove that records are meant to be broken !

Of course the Cowboys OL gets a pat in the back too !

calico

Reaction score
It's amazing that Emmitt never did this and he is the all time leader in the NFL. That is really saying something when you break records that Emmitt didn't.

I couldn't believe it when it was first brought up. Demarco is a beast....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is that Murray takes very few really big hits; and that can help him maintain his record pace. I'm just hoping he's 100 percent for the stretch run.

calico

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is that Murray takes very few really big hits; and that can help him maintain his record pace. I'm just hoping he's 100 percent for the stretch run.

Just like #22. He looks like smith when he hits his stride and he avoids the hit...just gotta get the same grip on the ball emmitt did. He never fumbled. Mr automatic