Congratulations to Two Zone Members

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
First congrats goes out to our very own Dale. He's about to graduate from college and move on to bigger and better things. This weekends mini camp will most likely be his last ever internship assignment. From now on he'll get a little monetary compensation for his articles and insights. Often brand new journalists get stuck with the High School beat before they make their mark. Not a doubt in my mind Dale will someday be one of the best sports writers out there.

If anyone else that I don't know of is graduating, congrats to you as well.

The second congrats is for Parchy. He will follow Dale as an Intern for DallasCowboys.com. Look for his Training Camp reports in a few months. I for one, look forward to them and wish him the best.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
First congrats goes out to our very own Dale. He's about to graduate from college and move on to bigger and better things. This weekends mini camp will most likely be his last ever internship assignment. From now on he'll get a little monetary compensation for his articles and insights. Often brand new journalists get stuck with the High School beat before they make their mark. Not a doubt in my mind Dale will someday be one of the best sports writers out there.

The second congrats is for Parchy. He will follow Dale as an Intern for DallasCowboys.com. Look for his Training Camp reports in a few months. I for one, look forward to them and wish him the best.
Congrats Dale and Parchy

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats to Both.

Make us proud.:starspin

silver

Reaction score
I can see how Dale got a job like that but Parchy?!?! there goes the neighborhood ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
We appreciate all you've contributed Chad...

Will... you have some big shoes to fill... I'm sure you'll do great...

Congrats to you both...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
We appreciate all you've contirbuted Chad...

Will... you have some big shoes to fill... I'm sure you'll do great...

Congrats to you both...
:signmast: What he said...

Awesome news, guys.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Congrats to you both!

I have been fortunate to meet and speak with Dale on several occasions in Oxnard and San Antonio, training camps.

Chad Peters is a great young man and my favorite sports writer already!

Duane

Reaction score
Dale, best of luck in your future sports writing career. Your insights and articles over the last several years have been one of the highlights of the board.

Parchy, you have big shoes to fill but I know you're up to it. Good luck and congratulations on the internship.

aznhalf

Reaction score
Don't forget about us when you become a big shot writer.

Congrats to both of you.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Congrats guys!!! Graduating from college is one of the most difficult tasks to accomplish. Remember, no matter what happens in your life, you will always have an education that cannot be taken away from you. Saludos...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
el_chevo said:
Congrats guys!!! Graduating from college is one of the most difficult tasks to accomplish. Remember, no matter what happens in your life, you will always have an education that cannot be taken away from you. Saludos...
That bit of advice comes from a man who is earning his PhD. Congrats to you as well.