Congratulations to Two Zone Members

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I think Dale is already a top sports writer. I can't think of one better in the business today. Congrats!

Also, congrats to Parchy.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
First congrats goes out to our very own Dale. He's about to graduate from college and move on to bigger and better things. This weekends mini camp will most likely be his last ever internship assignment. From now on he'll get a little monetary compensation for his articles and insights. Often brand new journalists get stuck with the High School beat before they make their mark. Not a doubt in my mind Dale will someday be one of the best sports writers out there.

If anyone else that I don't know of is graduating, congrats to you as well.

The second congrats is for Parchy. He will follow Dale as an Intern for DallasCowboys.com. Look for his Training Camp reports in a few months. I for one, look forward to them and wish him the best.

congrats guys! enjoy it....it's a job most of us would kill for!!!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Congrats Dale, you have my dream job, and to think you can get paid to cover the Dallas Cowboys! Lucky dog!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Seems like just yesterday............

Great work Dale. Can't imagine how excited you must be right now. It's all in front of you. I hope it's a great ride.

Parchy, can't ask for a better example then the one Dale has provided. I know you already know this but just saying........

I expect to be sending you the same kind of post in just a few short seasons. ;)

Congatulations to both of you. Jobs well done.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Congrats to both of you! Great to hear the news. Looking forward to reading Parchy's write-ups.

And Dale/Chad, best of luck! Remember one thing. When you get inducted into that secret "columnist" society, and are granted a schtick (as JFE was) don't stop writing good articles.

Being inflammatory for the sake of being so may be the norm these days as it sells. I hope you are allowed to keep your integrity and a successful career simultaneously.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you. Don't forget to keep posting!!

p1_

Reaction score
Way to go, fellers. Dale, we chat somewhat often, so you know I am a fan.

Now, Parchy, on the other hand, will be a new read for me. I expect great things, such is the level set by Chad. How will I know his name at DC.com though?

Will his articles say, "By Parchy"? Probably not. Does he have a nom de plume? Helpa brotha out.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I would say congratulations, amigo, but, well...

You're about to find out what it's like to be a common citizen around here. You'd better find ways to come up with some scoop (better than you did draft day, Mr. Well the Fajitas are Fantastic), otherwise, you'll be banished into ridicule with folk like me.

Welcome, Dale.:D:laugh2:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
p1_ said:
Way to go, fellers. Dale, we chat somewhat often, so you know I am a fan.

Now, Parchy, on the other hand, will be a new read for me. I expect great things, such is the level set by Chad. How will I know his name at DC.com though?

Will his articles say, "By Parchy"? Probably not. Does he have a nom de plume? Helpa brotha out.

Will Parchman, I believe. He has written some stuff that showed up around here.

I'm looking forward to it.

Good job, guys.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Congrats to both.....

Go make us even more proud Dale.:)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Just think before long Chad they will be calling you a hater.

Dems jus' jokes. haha.

Good Luck and Congratulations to both of you in your future endeavors. Hard work does pay off sometimes, as proven by the two of you.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Achievements in academia are always personally gratifying, and also benefit the community at-large -- you both have my compliments.

Caveat: Make sure you retain the miniature version of your degrees. The wallet-sized documents are fully acceptable documents, and come in quite handy during impromptus opportunities for employment (e.g., job fairs, conferences, workshops, etc).

Age quod agis (Latin ...Do what you do best).:)