Congratulations to Two Zone Members

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Congratulations to both.

Hope to see Dale in my newspaper someday.

Whatever you do Dale, don't go JFE on us and turn into the TO muckraker.

Maybe it doesn't sell well anymore, but I still enjoy reading genuine football insight.

felix360

Reaction score
Congrat to Both, hey dale ur still going to be posting here right??

Bizwah

Reaction score
Dale was one of the first posters I "met" over at the old Rivals SilverStar. Always a class act.

Congratulations, Sir.....

Parchy, look forward to more top notch info for the "real" fans.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Dale...you're gonna remember all those nice graphic files I made for ya, right?

I mean, if I want passes to the press box, you'll remember that great Salvation Army graphic, right?

Uh. I didn't think so.

Parchy. Remember that great sig pic I made for ya...

Uh, never mind.

Hey guys. Well done and equally well deserved. :bow: Don't forget us, ok? :D

CoCo

Reaction score
Class is indeed the best way to describe Dale!

You have maturity WAY beyond your years. I have no doubt you will be a great success in life.

Character determines success. You got it!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
trickblue said:
We appreciate all you've contributed Chad...

Will... you have some big shoes to fill... I'm sure you'll do great...

Congrats to you both...
chad? i thought it was dale?

regardless chad/dale and parchy/will good luck ya two

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Congratulations Dale / Chad; keep up the good work and I hope you land a solid gig here in the Dallas area. Just remember to keep in touch with the local fans wherever you end up working the way you have here and you'll always know what the people want you to write about.

And Congratulations to Parchy also. Take a good look at Chad’s work; you could do a lot worse than modeling your work after his. But we will look forward to seeing you develop your own style along the way.

Good Luck to both of you guys.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
kowboys 05 said:
chad? i thought it was dale?

regardless chad/dale and parchy/will good luck ya two

Dale=Chad Peters
Parchy=Will Parchman

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Dale was one of the first posters I noticed when I first discovered message boards in 1998. He was all over the TSN board, writing these long, analytical, thoughtful pieces about the Cowboys.

It was stunning a couple of years later when he told me his age. I couldn't believe that someone his age could be that mature (especially on a message board where immaturity reigns), and write that well.

I went to training camp in 2002 and visited with three fellow sports writers while I was there -- Len Pasquarelli, Peter King and Chad Peters. Len and King are read by millions and someday soon, I think Chad will be, too.

Congratulations Chad.

Good luck, Parchy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chief said:
Dale was one of the first posters I noticed when I first discovered message boards in 1998. He was all over the TSN board, writing these long, analytical, thoughtful pieces about the Cowboys.

It was stunning a couple of years later when he told me his age. I couldn't believe that someone his age could be that mature (especially on a message board where immaturity reigns), and write that well.

I went to training camp in 2002 and visited with three fellow sports writers while I was there -- Len Pasquarelli, Peter King and Chad Peters. Len and King are read by millions and someday soon, I think Chad will be, too.

Congratulations Chad.

Good luck, Parchy.
That was perfectly said.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
First congrats goes out to our very own Dale. He's about to graduate from college and move on to bigger and better things. This weekends mini camp will most likely be his last ever internship assignment. From now on he'll get a little monetary compensation for his articles and insights. Often brand new journalists get stuck with the High School beat before they make their mark. Not a doubt in my mind Dale will someday be one of the best sports writers out there.

If anyone else that I don't know of is graduating, congrats to you as well.

The second congrats is for Parchy. He will follow Dale as an Intern for DallasCowboys.com. Look for his Training Camp reports in a few months. I for one, look forward to them and wish him the best.

dayum, that's cool, glad I never got into an argument with either so as not to give them any ammo about me for their future columns ;)

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Man, I really appreciate the kind words everyone. It's really humbling to have a support system like this. I've met some of you, and others I haven't; but it feels like I know so many of you just from our time on these boards.

It's a pretty exciting time for me, though scary too given the uncertain nature of the future. We'll see what happens. One thing's for sure though -- I'll still be here cheering on the Cowboys. :)

Thanks, again, guys. And Will, you'll do a great job over there at DC.com. Just give it your all, keep your eyes and ears open, and above all, enjoy every minute of it. Hard work certainly pays off.

Thanks again everyone!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Dale said:
Man, I really appreciate the kind words everyone. It's really humbling to have a support system like this. I've met some of you, and others I haven't; but it feels like I know so many of you just from our time on these boards.

It's a pretty exciting time for me, though scary too given the uncertain nature of the future. We'll see what happens. One thing's for sure though -- I'll still be here cheering on the Cowboys. :)

Thanks, again, guys. And Will, you'll do a great job over there at DC.com. Just give it your all, keep your eyes and ears open, and above all, enjoy every minute of it. Hard work certainly pays off.

Thanks again everyone!

Actually................thank-you. I like reading your posts. You write "mellow"
and that's a good thing IMO. Very smooth you are young man.

Congrats fellas. That's just awesome.

Now, get out there and rip the universe another black hole!! :bow: