Congratulations Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Ha. I was actually thinking the same thing. If I were a WSH fan, I'd be thrilled

elcowboi

Reaction score
That would really suck if it came down game 17 for the 4th year in a row. I wouldn't like our odds to win that game.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not only that but they get TB and Minn while we get Chicago and NO.

NJ22

Reaction score
Tony has played in 2 of the last 3. What makes me feel better is I really thing the skins will suck this year.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
At least its not a primetime game...

I'd imagine the skins will be eliminated by then anyways.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Week 17 will not matter this year. We will most likely be done after november as will the skins. But if by some miracle were still in it week 17 id have 0 confidence in dallas winning just like the last times.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'm not so sure. I think the Giants are done. I think the Eagles will fall off a bit. I think the Skins actually have a shot. They'll have one of the most explosive offenses in the game. If RG3 comes back to form, they'll be scary. Their defense is awful but so is the rest of the NFC East.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Clearly there is no better predictor of the NFC East championship then picking the team that plays Dallas in week 17. I would sure like to have the division locked up before that game.

I just don't get why the NFL refuses to schedule Dallas a homegame Week 17. What is this now 6 of the last 9 seasons with a Week17 roadgame?

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I just don't get why the NFL refuses to schedule Dallas a homegame Week 17. What is this now 6 of the last 9 seasons with a Week17 roadgame?

My theory is the league is all about profit sharing and having the Cowboys play later games in away cities bring money to those teams by having the possibility of sold out stadiums.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not so sure. I think the Giants are done. I think the Eagles will fall off a bit. I think the Skins actually have a shot. They'll have one of the most explosive offenses in the game. If RG3 comes back to form, they'll be scary. Their defense is awful but so is the rest of the NFC East.

I don't think the Eagles are going to fall off a bit. In fact, I think they're the team to beat in the NFC East.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think the Eagles are going to fall off a bit. In fact, I think they're the team to beat in the NFC East.

I dont think the Eagles are all that. Last year they won out on a weak NFC East and still were a Kyle Orton pick away from losing. With an improved defense this year they dont scare me at all.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont think the Eagles are all that. Last year they won out on a weak NFC East and still were a Kyle Orton pick away from losing. With an improved defense this year they dont scare me at all.

Another year under Foles belt and a healthy Jeremy Maclin coming back, I don't believe this team is going to fall off, I think there going to get better as they get used to the new coaches and scheme. You are also making a huge assumption that our defense will be better.

Let's wait and see how it pans out.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Another year under Foles belt and a healthy Jeremy Maclin coming back, I don't believe this team is going to fall off, I think there going to get better as they get used to the new coaches and scheme. You are also making a huge assumption that our defense will be better.

I would say its a huge assumption to think that Foles is gonna get better. That dude is not nice at all. And Maclin coming off and injury as well. But you're right we will see how it plays out.

DBOY3141

Reaction score

Agree on the Eagles. A second year in Chip's system, those players should be better. They also have the draft to improve there defense as do we. Right now, I think they are the team to beat. Overall, the East is still pretty weak compared to the other divisions....on paper at least.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree on the Eagles. A second year in Chip's system, those players should be better. They also have the draft to improve there defense as do we. Right now, I think they are the team to beat. Overall, the East is still pretty weak compared to the other divisions....on paper at least.

Yeah it seems like the overall consensus is that the Eagles are the team to beat. With our defensive performance last year I simply cannot anoint Dallas as the favored to win the NFC East. That's simply foolish.

It is however a long off-season and a long season and anything can happen. That's what makes the game fun.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score

Another year under Foles yes, but I don't think he can replicate the success he had last year. So to some extent he might be improved despite having worse numbers.

And I think they're going to miss Jax more than they'll be happy having Maclin back. Like him or not, defenses had to account for Jax with 2 guys most of the time, I don't think you need to do the same with Maclin.

Status
Not open for further replies.