Twitter: Connor Williams to play center for the Dolphins?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your take is anything to bash the cowboy..huh

It Couldn't be that he is just a better fit in Miami if he's successful, it couldn't be he got more serious about his craft, or it can't be he just put it all together
Sure, it could be any of those things.

If it is any of those things and he all of a sudden decides to take his craft serious, fit in better, and put in all together immediately after leaving Dallas you wouldn't question why that happened? You wouldn't think that the culture in Dallas might be broken if this guy all of a sudden decides to get it together after leaving? Maybe the culture made him soft and Miami will bring that dog out of him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Your take is anything to bash the cowboy..huh

It Couldn't be that he is just a better fit in Miami if he's successful, it couldn't be he got more serious about his craft, or it can't be he just put it all together
It was time to part ways Irregardless, both parties.

Dre11

Reaction score

If it is any of those things and he all of a sudden decides to take his craft serious, fit in better, and put in all together immediately after leaving Dallas you wouldn't question why that happened? You wouldn't think that the culture in Dallas might be broken if this guy all of a sudden decides to get it together after leaving? Maybe the culture made him soft and Miami will bring that dog out of him.

No I wouldn't because I understand that change can be good, but it could also signal the end of your career , culture has nothing to do with your individual play, his individual play was just ok and not good enough. He knows there's not too many more chances.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Ive seen crazier things happen but I wouldn't bet on it.

Dre11

Reaction score

does Jayron Kearse coming here and balling after not in 2 other places say anything about our culture?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're wanting to take the best look at him at center.. these camps and preseason are the best opportunity to get a long look at him at that position.

I agree, but the Dolphins paid him big money in free agency. A questionable move if they’re going to play him at almost a totally foreign position.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
does Jayron Kearse coming here and balling after not in 2 other places say anything about our culture?
There's always outliers.

More players leave the Cowboys and play well than come to the Cowboys and play well.

Some guys don't let the culture affect them while some guys can take comfort in it and never get much better.

Dre11

Reaction score
There's always outliers.

More players leave the Cowboys and play well than come to the Cowboys and play well.

Some guys don't let the culture affect them while some guys can take comfort in it and never get much better.

It's happened both ways. Has nothing to do with culture, it's mainly finding the the right fit. Or getting the opportunity. Plenty players left here and didn't play well. Cowboys don't bring many players here that have much left in the tank, the last two big acquisitions have played well Carr and Cooper even Randall Cobb and Joe Looney are free agents that played well.

plymkr

Reaction score
It's going to be hard for the dolphins to run plays if Conner holds the ball the same way he used to hold defenders.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's happened both ways. Has nothing to do with culture, it's mainly finding the the right fit. Or getting the opportunity. Plenty players left here and didn't play well. Cowboys don't bring many players here that have much left in the tank, the last two big acquisitions have played well Carr and Cooper even Randall Cobb and Joe Looney are free agents that played well.
Fair enough.

We'll see what happens. We can speculate all we want, but time will tell on how Williams will do. I wouldn't put my money on him doing anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if he was a solid player for Miami.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Miami is going back to getting their QB killed like in the Tannehill days! Bye bye Tua

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For Conner this is a fresh start, I wish him the best. I do think the dolphins are asking a lot him putting him at center.

blueblood70

Reaction score
seriously

who cares. Lets wait until he actually plays there to comment..