Twitter: Connor Williams update

glimmerman

Reaction score
If that's him after bulking up and being a weight monkey, what the hell did he look like before that? Legs look a little small for a G.
That's what I thought.. Needs a bigger base.. But hey who am I to say. As long as he improves..

erod

Reaction score
Can't tell everything from a photo. The angle of that shot is misleading somewhat.
You can't grow a big butt in the gym. It's more about your natural body type.

Conor would probably be much better at RT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I AM ENCOURAGED yet skeptical of Williams. Time will tell. What worries me now is his lower body power...his base. It was pretty bad last year at times. His upper body was also a big issue. Looks like he potentially improved on the upper body stuff.

erod

Reaction score
My buddy and I always talk about the 90's OL and the big butts of Nate Newton and Derrick Kennard and John Madden talking about blocking out the sun. Lol
And Larry Allen.

Guards need big ole butts to anchor. Not bigger pecs.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
LOL....He still looks like a tight end. Mcgovern is gonna take his spot....Just watch. :popcorn:

D84QDiDX4AIu73G.jpg

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Technique is a far bigger piece than butt size. Williams really demonstrated excellent technique late in the season. That and the added strength aren't something to sleep on.

And if Moore has more RPO/Spread we need lineman that can get out in space. CWill was made for that type of offense

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Technique is a far bigger piece than butt size. Williams really demonstrated excellent technique late in the season. That and the added strength aren't something to sleep on.

The Rams OL used scheme and technique much more than big butts to dominate the Cowboys defense.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And butt sweat. Damnedest thing, it could be 25 degrees out and Newton, Kennard and Gurode would all have butt sweat just from getting dressed out.

Derek Kennard was probably Madden's favorite player.

For anybody that doesn't know, Kennard probably had the biggest butt in NFL history and Madden made certain everybody noticed.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The Rams OL used scheme and technique much more than big butts to dominate the Cowboys defense.

Yes but there is no song about technique to excite the board.

Do you even understand how this place works?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes but there is no song about technique to excite the board.

Do you even understand how this place works?

The one poster transitioned from starting threads with long rambling posts to now just basically trolling.

It's interesting to observe the change in behavior.

I love technique. I cannot lie...