Consensual board for 2024 Draft Offensive tackle rankings

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Jordan Morgan is a guy I am warming up to. He gets overshadowed by all the freak athletes ranked in front of him, but he's just a steady Eddie who's also more athletic than usual. Watch him shut down Laiatu Latu vs UCLA.

In most draft classes, I think he goes in the teens. Here, he's ranked as the flipping OT8.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Jordan Morgan is a guy I am warming up to. He gets overshadowed by all the freak athletes ranked in front of him, but he's just a steady Eddie who's also more athletic than usual. Watch him shut down Laiatu Latu vs UCLA.

In most draft classes, I think he goes in the teens. Here, he's ranked as the flipping OT8.
I like him, largely in part bc of his UCLA tape, but the arm length is a bit concerning. You’re drafting a 1st rounder hoping he can be an outlier at LT.

Outside of Slater, I’m not sure there is a pro bowl caliber LT in football with sub 34 inch arms.

Sydla

Reaction score

At this point, after the top 4 - Alt, Latham, Fuaga and the kid from PSU - I could live with any of the next batch. Granted, I think I like the upside of Mims more than Morgan.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
At this point, after the top 4 - Alt, Latham, Fuaga and the kid from PSU - I could live with any of the next batch. Granted, I think I like the upside of Mims more than Morgan.
Couple that with a stacked interior OL class, and we'll have some talent available for sure.

The only early round OL in this class that I straight-up don't like is Guyton. Everyone else looks great.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I think Mims and Fiatuanu are plug and play but after that there are some question marks…

Guytons upside is super high but is a little raw and Morgan has shot arms so might have to kick inside.