Conspiracy theory: Zeke doesn't like the contract Prescott will be getting

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bros, check this out. A tweet from OJ talking about the Cowboys and in it he wonders how the most important player on the team, Zeke, can look over at his QB and deal with the fact he's making twice as much as him.

Now just the ramblings of a murd..former player sure.....but....

This was retweeted by Papa Zeke. Zeke's daddy.

Maybe this is part of the thought process in Camp Elliott. Even they know that QB can't play. Why else would you retweet this thought process unless you agree with it? And if daddy agrees you can bet his son does too.

Prescott strikes again. Man, I hate that guy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The QB market is just stupid right now.

A lot of guys getting more then they are worth but for some reason these teams felt the need to compete against themselves and throw a parade when they make their guy the highest paid.

Dallas should buck the trend because Dak is not nearly a top 5 QB and he's about to get paid like one. I don't care what inflation says he'll be paid in a few years. That money should be going to actual legit players and not a guy that is talent dependent.

Dak has never even thrown for 30 TD's.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I hate to agree with the Zone Villain but where there’s smoke, there’s fire.. Still everybody forgets Zack set the pay me Top dollar trend with our young team however he truly deserved it...

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The QB market is just stupid right now.

A lot of guys getting more then they are worth but for some reason these teams felt the need to compete against themselves and throw a parade when they make their guy the highest paid.

Dallas should buck the trend because Dak is not nearly a top 5 QB and he's about to get paid like one. I don't care what inflation says he'll be paid in a few years. That money should be going to actual legit players and not a guy that is talent dependent.

Dak has never even thrown for 30 TD's.

The market doesn't freeze until the best QBs renegotiate. Salaries and contracts don't just suspend in time. Markets move along just like any other market, and because the price today is higher than the price a few years ago doesn't mean the player (or product, or commodity or whatever it is) is better than a player (or product or commodity or whatever) that was paid for a year or two ago.