Conspiracy theory: Zeke doesn't like the contract Prescott will be getting

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Bros, check this out. A tweet from OJ talking about the Cowboys and in it he wonders how the most important player on the team, Zeke, can look over at his QB and deal with the fact he's making twice as much as him.

Now just the ramblings of a murd..former player sure.....but....

This was retweeted by Papa Zeke. Zeke's daddy.

Maybe this is part of the thought process in Camp Elliott. Even they know that QB can't play. Why else would you retweet this thought process unless you agree with it? And if daddy agrees you can bet his son does too.

Prescott strikes again. Man, I hate that guy.

Good lord way to project so much. So because Zeke's dad thinks this, Zeke also thinks this? Just another hate post on Dak. Get a life.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bros, check this out. A tweet from OJ talking about the Cowboys and in it he wonders how the most important player on the team, Zeke, can look over at his QB and deal with the fact he's making twice as much as him.

Maybe this is part of the thought process in Camp Elliott. Even they know that QB can't play. Why else would you retweet this thought process unless you agree with it? And if daddy agrees you can bet his son does too.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao::laugh::lmao2:

aikemirv

Reaction score
before you know it RB's will be starting their own union because they don't like their situation....;)

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I can't look over at OJ and deal with the fact that he has a better life than me, and I've never committed double-murder.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I mentioned the same thing the other day, pure speculation tho. I would be pissed if I was the MVP of the offense and a mediocre player turned down double of what I was offered.

glimmerman

Reaction score
So what. Does he think he should get the 30+ million and Dak should get the 15.

KayJay1971

Reaction score
The QB market is just stupid right now.

A lot of guys getting more then they are worth but for some reason these teams felt the need to compete against themselves and throw a parade when they make their guy the highest paid.

Dallas should buck the trend because Dak is not nearly a top 5 QB and he's about to get paid like one. I don't care what inflation says he'll be paid in a few years. That money should be going to actual legit players and not a guy that is talent dependent.

Dak has never even thrown for 30 TD's.

According to the ole' interwebs, neither did Troy Aikman so what is the point?

ShortRound

Reaction score
Sometimes the threads are more entertaining than the actual games.

I've always believed that Zeke saw that Dak was going to get paid like he's top ten and got pissed when he's the "straw that stirs the drink" for the team. Hence we are here.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Pretty much all our dilemmas and woes start and end with the fact we have a 2nd Grade QB. Now add to the mix a massive contract you will hear at some point from the locker room BOOM!!!!!

nuclear-weapons-head-640x353.jpg

aria

Reaction score
Pretty much all our dilemmas and woes start and end with the fact we have a 2nd Grade QB. Now add to the mix a massive contract you will hear at some point from the locker room BOOM!!!!!

nuclear-weapons-head-640x353.jpg
Actually from draft day on, all of our woes have been due to an entitled juvenile head case for a RB that isn’t used to not being treated like royalty and getting everything he wants.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually from draft day on, all of our woes have been due to an entitled juvenile head case for a RB that isn’t used to not being treated like royalty and getting everything he wants.
That Juvenile HB has us in the playoffs 2 out of 3 years! Guess which year we missed the playoff train???
RIGHT!
Move on Dak-Zoid move on!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The homer’s will

lol you are mad because Dak sucks and Zeke knows it :muttley:

Everyone who follows football knows Dak sucks ....except by some here and throughout the social media world where he has his Dak-Employees selling Daks Garbage!

Proof

Reaction score
Oh brother.

It's that way with almost every team in the league.

QB's get overpaid, RB's are undervalued.

If Zeke isn't happy about this news, he should have learned to throw a ball and read defenses.

There is NO WAY all this is new news to Zeke.

sure. But he’s also arguably the best at his position and most important player on the team. So whether it’s news or not, the specifics are obviously an issue